Lollipop Lite EA
Lollipop Lite EA is the new EA based on random forest which is the ensemble of decision trees. Each decision tree, in the ensemble, process the sample and predicts the output label (in case of classification). Decision trees in the ensemble are independent. Each can predict the final response. The Neural Network is a network of connected neurons. The neurons cannot operate without other neurons - they are connected. Usually, they are grouped in layers and process data in each layer and pass forward to next layers. The last layer of neurons is making decisions.. It trained only on USDCHF.
Tree based learning algorithms are considered to be one of the best and mostly used supervised learning methods. Tree based methods empower
predictive models with high accuracy, stability and ease of interpretation.
This is the lite version of my full version multicurrency EA - Lollipop.
You can use ANY timeframe
My EA uses a neural network for trading. Neural networks require a period of study in history and testing outside this period of study. The test on the history of the Lollipop EA shows the principle of work, but it is never trustworthy. Test the forward and please check my signal at the links in the description.
- Fixed Lot size - Lot size. If you choose 0.0 -> it will trade on parameter below (Lot as Percent)
- Lot as Percent - Lot size in percents of the deposit you use.
- Take Profit - Take Profit Size.
- Stop Loss - Stop Loss Size.
- Trailing Stop - Trailing step size when 0 - will turned off the trailing option.
- SeedUp - Tolerance of errors when opening a buy order on a signal. In other words, the lower the value, the EA will be more selective in signals and trade more accurately but more slowly. In percents.
- SeedDown - Tolerance of errors when opening a buy order on a signal. In other words, the lower the value, the EA will be more selective in signals and trade more accurately but more slowly. In percents.
- MaxSpread - Maximum spread that EA will work on.
- OrderMagicNumber - Magic Number. Always change magic number if you want to use several EAs on different pairs.