Next, in the opened report in the browser, highlight all trading operations in the history and save in a text format to a file, for example, history.txt, then open the MT5 strategy tester and select the file name hystory.txt in the settings, select the lot to be traded, permanent or from the report file, closing mode by closing time in the report or by holding positions, direct or reverse transactions and start testing.
- Customer ID - id customers
- FileName - file name *.txt file report (default history.txt)
- Mode - trading mode (close time mode, holding time mode)
- ModeLotSize - lot size mode (lots constant, lots from file report)
- LotSize - lot size when lots constant mode
- TakeProfit - take profit (default is 0)
- StopLoss - stop loss (default is 0)
- Reverse - (false/true) reverse deals?
- Holding time, hours - holding time of basket order in hours (optimization parameter)
- Offset x hours - shift open deals in hours (GMT offset adjusment)
The EA works in a strategy tester only, but is a commercial product. In the freeware version, processing of only 10 deals from a report file is available. After purchase, contact me to activate the full version.