EA contains following input parameters:
- List of Tradefields (Tradefields) - is trade fields list commas separated, default empty string;
- Lots Multiplier (MultiLots) - is a multiplication size factor for grid lots, default 0.0;
- Optimize Indicator (OptiIndicator) - is the index of the indicator used, default 0;
- Optimize Trading (OptiTrading) - is a complex parameter of trading signals, default 0;
- Optimize TakeProfit (TakeProfit) - is orders take profit, default 500;
- Optimize StopLoss (StopLoss) - is orders stop loss, default 500;
- Optimize Candlesticks (OptiCandlesticks) - number of candles for self-adaptation, default 0;
- PlayMonday,PlayTuesday,PlayWednesday,PlayThursday,PlayFriday - is time to play on weekdays, default "00:00-24:00";
- PlaySaturday, PlaySunday - is time to play on weekend, default empty string;
By default, the List of Tradefields is empty and if you don’t define anything there, trade field formed automatically on mini-lot with symbol and timeframe which are selected to run the EA in the Tester or on the Terminal chart.
You can define trade fields by specifying the size of the lot with the name of the field or symbol and timeframe colon separated, for example 0.1:13 or 0.1:EURUSD:H1. In addition to singles (Straight up) can identify group -is column 0.01:EURUSD (timeframes by symbol), street 0.1:M15 (symbols by timeframe), dozens 0.01:1st12, 0.1:1-18, 0.1:EVEN, 0.01:RED, etc... All work trade field are visualized by Chips (See Screenshot)
To optimize trading you can enable the EA self-adaptation on the number of candles specified in the parameter Optimize Candlesticks on any combination of trade pairs and time frames specified in the List of Tradefields.
Consider the fact that the EA uses a neural network and machine learning on historical data, so in training time intervals the trading results can be excessively good. But this should not be guided by and always check the EA for forward trading, because the market is constantly changing and the results may be different.
For independent standard optimization in the Tester you can use five options - MultiLots, with range 0 to 2.0 and step 0.1, OptiIndicator, with range 0 to 20 and step 1, OptiTrading, with range 0 to max. integer and step 65636, StopLoss and TakeProfit in the range of the desired amount of pips.
For free preliminary runtime verification of the EA on your demo or live account, you can use the lightweight Demo version.