FX Exploit Green Pips
FX Exploit Profit Hunter = FX Exploit Green Pips + FX Exploit Calm Trader (advanced version 3 in 1)
Created on the basis of the popular FX Exploit indicator, the FX Exploit Green Pips Expert Advisor is a trading assistant with activity indicator functions and a quick ability to make transactions directly from a convenient trading panel, which is what the users of the FX Exploit indicator lacked!
Just one look at the activity of 28 currency pairs and you know what to expect from the market! Use with FX Exploit Calm Trader for daily scalping trading or or medium term trading
A lot number of examples of using the EA in trading on the real market on the comments page: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/42942#!tab=comments
Signals on MQL5: link
The FX Exploit algorithm measures the strength or activity of each of the 28 currency pairs, combining the results in a table. If we have several pairs with several time frames active at the same time and the activity force is above a certain threshold (default> = 95%) and the activity of several pairs is stable and increases, this indicates that strong trend movements are taking place in the market at the moment: money flow from one currency to another. If activity is low - the entire market is within - flat is observed throughout the market. We can use this fact and trade both cases.
How to use the EA
The trading panel is designed to open several positions for different instruments (basket of orders). Our task is to trade both during high market activity and during low activity. Periods of high activity and low can be seen in the examples on the comments page. You can set stop loss and take profit positions directly from the panel.
Use the trading panel in the European or American session, and also use the trading panel for trading during and after economic news (use FX Exploit News Catcher EA). Use with FX Exploit Calm Trader for daily scalping trading or or medium term trading
The indicator is only a tool and does not predict future price movements, the duration of their directional movement and the levels at which the price stops, it follows the price, however, the analysis of several currency pairs at the same time can have predictive value. During periods of powerful trends, positions are held for a long time. And vice versa, during periods of slow trends, positions are not held for a long time - scalping
- Symbols prefix - Prefixes of symbols your broker
- Symbols suffix - Suffixes of symbols your broker
- Activity Filter. % - Activity market filter in % (default >= 95%)
- Show activity also on H4 ? - Show in activity column "A" signal (red/green highlight) when market is active on H4 timeframe
- (Pairs count) Very High Market Activity - Number of pairs to determine market activity
- (Alert) Very High Market Activity Alert every, min - Alerts frequency for active market
- (Notification ?) Very High Market Activity - Send push alerts ?
- Sensitivity Factor #1 - limit (>7. <9 or (7-9)) - Sensitivity factor #1 for generating signals
- Sensitivity Factor #2 - limit (>1. <3 or (1-3)) - Sensitivity factor #2 for generating signals
- Signal Alert Every, min - Alerts when signals appear (repeat signals every X minutes)
- Signal Notification ? - Send push-notifications when signals is appear?
- Magic Number - Magic number for your deals
- Lot - Trading lot for each deals (positions)
We select 5 parameters: Activity filter (H4-M5), watch market activity and trade a basket of orders or by signals of the FX Exploit Calm Trader indicator. H4 timeframe is the main one. The strongest trends are indicated by H4
Be sure to have all 28 pairs in the market overview window. Select "Show all symbols"!
By default, prefix / suffix fields for symbols are empty
Button Names Changed, new Buttons added
Changed and revised EA settings window
Added trailing stop functions, closing by a common basket by profit / loss
Many bugs fixed
The interface and features are similar to the FX Exploit Profit Hunter
Fixed errors in font size settings
Removed extra settings in the settings
Some parameters changed name
Changed the name of the signal filter to an activity filter
Fixed minor bugs
Change product icon
Minor interface changes
New settings added
Changed conditions for issuing signals