Max Mixed Hedging DC MT5
This is a multicurrency adviser where, when opening positions, the conditions of two correlation pairs are taken into account at the same time, which is impossible to see when testing in MT4. For testing, use the version for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42798
- Before use, make sure that in in the MT4 terminal, the currency pairs used in trade are has loaded into the window /Market Watch/ (description of currency pairs below)!
- Advisor to attach only to one chart (any of the working pairs), - all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
- Before using on a real account, test the adviser (a day or two) on a demo account (at conditions of your broker).
So, Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC this is the Maximum Mixed Hedging using:
- mixed, pair trading,
- grid, (but only with hedging),
- direct (positive) correlation of currency pairs,
- mixed, multi-currency hedging.
When trading, all the correlation pairs are involved at once, and there is a complete interaction between the pairs that are linked by single currencies. The signal is calculated for each ligament (two correlated of currency pairs) individually. Therefore, several ligaments can be opened at the same time, according to different instruments. In case of further divergence of the correlation pairs involved in trading, orders of the same ligament will be added but not more than 5 per currency pair.
It should be noted that the advantage of this EA is that the safety and minimization of drawdown is achieved by several ligaments in the trade at the same time, which allows a single ligament of pairs to pull the entire trading series on all open orders from the current drawdown, since the profit (for closing orders) is summed up.
With the default settings, the adviser will trade 8 pairs: EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPAUD, EURNZD, AUDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, USDJPY (minimum deposit with default settings: $500).
- Set-N2_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDJPY, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, EURCAD, AUDCHF, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, EURJPY.
- Set-N3_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDCHF, AUDNZD, USDCAD, GBPCAD, EURCHF, CADJPY, GBPNZD, EURAUD.
VERY IMPORTANT: Additional sets (Set-N1_MMH_SS, Set-N2_MMH_SS and Set_3_MMH_SS) are provided as a bonus only to users of the unlimited version (not rent) EA and only to those users who have already tested and checked EA with Set-N1 in real trading and are completely satisfied with the results and the style of trading!
This is a protective and necessary measure for your protection and the protection of your deposit. Carefully check and test EA with the Set's from here.
I will not provide additional Set's files if you have not tested EA well enough and / or you are not satisfied with the trading results.
For receiving (Set-N1_MMH_SS, Set-N2_MMH_SS and Set_3_MMH_SS), just send your request to me in private message here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/setslav (Click: Send message).
Recommendations, instructions, advices: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722518
- Due entry into the market with correlation pairs, and also in case of an opportunity to be at the same time in the market to several ligament of pairs (and different currencies), any sharp (long-term) movements are not terrible, since all open positions use mixed hedging and thus minimize drawdowns.
- If there are drawdowns on any ligament of pairs, they are compensated by another ligament, with currencies not related to drawdown pairs.
- Very easy to use and, if necessary, customize to your own requirements.
1. The vulnerability of the adviser was fixed, in which there were too frequent opening positions with a small step.
2. Situations are excluded when similar trades are opened for currency pairs of the same currency.
1. The system algorithm is adapted to force majeure trading situations such as:
- significant (not typical) spread expansion;
- intraday gaps;
- requotes / delays
2. The exclusion of too frequent discoveries within the same ligament.
3. EA optimized and adapted to a more conservative style of trading.
1. Completely updated the entire trading algorithm.
2. Optimized all currency pairs in all Ligaments and also adapted to new Conditions(1-4).
3. Each Set uses multidirectional strategies for greater diversification.
4. Tested and tested for compatibility all pairs in the Ligaments of each Set (N1, N2 and N3).
5. In Set-N1, we change the Ligament (CHFJPY + AUDUSD) to (USDCHF + NZDCHF).
6. Each Ligament is adapted for trading under 4 different Conditions:
...... 2 conditions for synchronous movement of correlation pairs;
...... 2 conditions for asynchronous movement of correlation pairs;
5. Now it is allowed to activate at once several the Conditions for the Ligament at the same time, that is, if you want to use more risky trading and have more trades, you can activate several Conditions in the Ligament and even all four at the same time, for example:
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_1 = true;
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_2 = true;
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_3 = true;
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_4 = true;
and so for each bunch:
Ligament_1 - Ligament_4.
2. Fixed some bugs that could occur during testing / trading:
- Error Send: 0
- Error Send: 4301
- Error Send: 4756
2. All parameters Condition_1 - Condition_5 are absolutely customizable for each ligament separately with the possibility of independent optimization.
3. The Lot_size_by_Deposit_Currency function is activated (the same as we use in the MT4 version), for trading on accounts in currencies other than USD or EUR.