Expert adviser Acron NN - A singel layer (perceptron) Neural Networks Forex robot with virtual (hidden) order management. In machine learning, the perceptron is an algorithm for supervised learning of binary classifiers. A binary classifier is a function which can decide whether or not an input, represented by a vector of numbers, belongs to some specific class. It is a type of linear classifier, i.e. a classification algorithm that makes its predictions based on a linear predictor function combining a set of weights with the feature vector.
Acron NN's default settings have been trained under 3 months from 2019/05/01 to 2019/09/13 on EurUsd time frame H1. It's advisable to use default settings only on this pair and time frame! As described, there are four set of weights in Acron NN that needs attention (supervised learning). These are the main inputs to focus on while optimizing Acron NN. More over there's also a virtual order management system which monitor the executed order itself with hidden take profit, stop loss and trailing stop. These virtual inputs should be optimized after the four weighted inputs or leave it completely off and let Acron NN decide when to close the order with use of reversed signal detection which in this case function as a take or stop to the order.
Keep learning period quite short(2-4 months). Optimization preferable on each tick modelling quality but in a recent test i discovered that is also possible and much faster to do it on control points. Re-optimization of Acron NN when the results begin to get very unprofitable. The presence of losses means market has changed, and re-optimization is necessary. Presence of profits means there is no need of any re-optimization as Acron NN still recognizes market patterns. This is not a self learning neural robot and requires your attention!
Use default settings on EURUSD H1! Learning guide HERE
- Virtual (hidden) order management(eliminate level hunting by broker)
- No dangerous trading techniques such as hedging,martingale or any other
- Hard stop loss - In case of a longer period of connection loss a hard stop protects your funds
- Magic number pool - Pool base for storing magic number to easy pick up a lost order again
- Friday early close
- Forced order close on Friday
- Weekday manager - Monday - Friday On/off
- Export order data to csv file
- Money management
- Pending/Market orders
- Works on any currency pair and time frame (by supervised learning first)
- Low initial deposit - $50-$100 based on leverage 1:500
- Any account type
- Show comment - Enable/disable comments field (always off in tester mode)
- Reverse close - Let Acron NN decide when to close an order by using reversed signal detection
- Retry count - In case of order close failure on reversed signal Acron retry these # to close order again
- Hour stop trading Friday - Acron NN does not open any new orders after this hour
- Forced close Friday stop - If enabled, and there is an open order in profit it will be forced closed at stop hour
- Hard stop loss - In case of terminal connection loss to the broker server a hard stop serve to protect your funds
- ADX filter - Trend strength
- Spread filter - Max spread for order entries
- Set hard stop - Set desired hard stop to use in points (make sure it's greater then VR stop loss if used)
- Fixed lots size - With money management off Acron NN trades this fixed lots size always
- Money management - On/off
- Risk % - Percentage of account to be risked in each trade when MM enabled(1-2% recommended)
- Auto magic - Order identification number. 0= means that Acron NN generate it's own magic automatically for current symbol or you can define your own
- 1st weighted input - First input to the linear prediction class
- 2nd weighted input - Second input to the linear prediction class
- 3rd weighted input - Third input to the linear prediction class
- 4th weighted input - Forth input to the linear prediction class
- Price type - Type of price to use in the perceptron
- Time frame - Indicator working time frame
- Virtual (hidden) order management - On/off
- SL - Virtual stop loss in points
- TP - Virtual take profit in points
- Stop - Virtual trailing stop in points
- Start - Virtual trailing start in points
- Step - Virtual step in points
1: Beta signals removed
2: Possible div zero bug fixes
3: Improved money management
AcronNN works as it did before with signal type 1 (standard) for those who are not participating as beta testers
1: Added missing increment step guide to settings
2: Improved time filter
1: Input changes/increments guide, minor improvements plus new sets including defaults
1: Major update - Rebuilt signal and order system, better faster efficient code in both trading operations and optimizations.
2: New upgraded set files for all 6 major currency pairs. Available for download at my personal website
1: Bug fix spread filter
2: Changes in chart comments - Current spread and allowed spread added
1: Spread and slippage now available as inputs
1: ADX filter added
ADX filter is used to determine trend strength. This is individual to use - If used, flat and non trendy market cut out and more accurate entries but less overall trades. But on the other hand, it's not all about the number of trades, it's about the accuracy in each trade.
2: Another reminder about reviews - It irritates me that some of you users have such trouble leaving a simple review about this product so i added on screen reminder! I'm working pretty hard to make things work for you and i don't think it's to much to ask for...
Bad or good - the point is to guide me and other people how you experience using it and don't just ignore this!
1: Minor adjustment in magic pool base, nothing that impact operation or trading performance!
Reminder to all users - Don't just ignore leaving a review for this product after a while of usage! - You are using my product and i appreciate if you let me and others know how you experience using it.
1: Bug fix related to an order selector which caused interference with other ea's
2: Pending orders brought back
3: Small code corrections and cleanups
1: Added the ability to turn each weekday on/off.
2: Better clear setup menu
For this update i also included new fresh optimized set files to use on five currency pairs. You find them all in the comments tab
1: A cleanup in Acron's code, improvements and restructuring of some functions that still contained small bugs.
1:a little bug that been along all the time finally found. A counter issue that's now been fixed ;)
Same bug as before but creation of a new....well as i was editing the code i forgot that i used undo a couple of times and erased some of the corrections that i have made and it went back to an old state....Sorry about this...truly sorry!
Order open icon and upon a reboot, if there where an open order he opened a new anyway without checking first if it was allowed
Well, this update should sort things out now
1: Open order icon on chart seemed to vanish upon a reboot. Hopefully solved now :)
2: Trouble with pending orders - not working quite good as it should and temporary removed so i can evaluate this problem at a later stage
1: Bug fix related to magic number pool base.
2: Bug fix for pending orders
1:Choice to use pending stop orders added
2:Maybe you want to study Acron NN's trades and use it in your analysis...now you can export all trading activity to a csv ;)
1- Retry count added in case order close failure on reversal signal
2- Magic pool base, in case a lost connection between server and terminal to pick up correct order again by using it's own pool base with magic stored.
3- Added the ability to change working time frame of indicator
2:Magic number now gets automatically generated/symbol