Elliot and Fibonacci Dream Portfolio Demo
Anyone can throw together an EA, anyone doesn't have over 20 years of manual trading experience: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179446 Quality always comes at a premium.
|The system does not use the Grid, Martingale, Averaging or other non-conventional strategies. All trades are protected by a stop loss.|
Demo Monitoring: to follow
Currency: ONLY USDJPY in the trial version. The setting are dealt with internally, simply place the EA on the appropriate symbol.
Full version includes AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURAUD,GBPJPY, NZDCHF & MORE in full version priced at $49 to $99 per symbol
- Advisor category: Multi-time frame Elliot Wave counts with Fibonacci peak & trough counts to confirm
- Trader Experience Level: greater than 3 years;
- Time frame: H1;
- Trading Time: INTRAWEEK GMT+2. exit trade on Friday at 21:45;
- I recommend risking 1% per trade;
- Minimum Deposit: $10,000 to trade all pairs;
- Risk Control: Stop-Loss 44 pips & Profit-Target 94 pips
- Trade entry method: Stop order;
- See comments section for full backtest.
- Exit Time On Friday
- Sharpe Ratio Booster (I STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING THIS TO TRUE)
- Other parameters hidden in the trial version
Trial limitation: lot size fixed at 0.01
DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
1. General questions can be written in the comments section. I answer questions in the comments section once a week;
2. It is necessary to place the EA on the chart of the symbol you wish to trade. This will not change in the future;
3. This EA was created in 2015 and the parameters are the same since then. It has been demo and live traded but due to the high number of my product offerings.
4. The EA is based on sound market theory; no additional functionality will be added beyond additional symbols;
5. Conventional trading systems that open and close a trade at a time with a profit target twice as large as the stop-loss DO NOT have linear equity curves; such a thing is theoretically impossible in retail trading. Therefore, there will be periods of stagnation, this is normal in real trading as opposed to fantasy trading;
6. I can not disclosed detail information about the internal working of the algorithm;
7. Price changes are at the discretion of the business owner. The price which you pay today maybe significantly less than future price because of the laws of supply and demand and the market's price mechanism; conversely, future price maybe less than what you pay today. Unfortunately, this is how free-markets function.
8. I advise you to use a fast MQL5.com vps and an ECN broker; put the algo' to work and leave it for a reasonable amount of time, say a month to a quarter, then review. If a trader is stuck to his terminal minute by minute watching and second guessing the strategy; in my opinion, this completely defeats the reason of automated trading in the first place. In short, give the strategy time to do its job.