This robot is created to predict oversold and overbought positions using 3 indicators Average Directional Index, Williams Percent Range, and Relative Strength Index.
Optimization for 3 years from the value of 400 permutations to get the actual value where the position has a win ratio of more than 80%.
Your broker must allow hedging.
It is optimization for GBPUSD on the M1 Timeframe.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- Broker with fast execution.
- Pc or VPS a latency up to a recommended maximum of 100ms.
- TrailingStar - distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Stoploss - order stop loss.
- Risk - ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Magic - magic number.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- period - Standard Deviation indicator, the Relative Strength Index indicator and Larry Williams' Percent Range indicator Averaging period for calculation.