Extended MultiColor OsMA
This is an extended version of OsMA that uses 4 colors (rise, fall above 0; rise, fall below 0). You can use 21 variations of the moving average for each of the straight lines uses, as well as for smoothing the total variance, and 11 price options for "fast" and "slow" MAs.
Moving Average types: Simple Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, Wilder Exponential Moving Average, Linear Weighted Moving Average, Sine Weighted Moving Average, Triangular Moving Average, Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line), Smoothed Moving Average, Hull Moving Average by Alan Hull, Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average, Double Exponential Moving Average by Patrick Mulloy, T3 by T.Tillson, Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers, Moving Median, Geometric Mean, Regularized EMA by Chris Satchwell, Integral of Linear Regression Slope, Combination of LSMA and ILRS, Triangular Moving Average generalized by J.Ehlers, Volume Weighted Moving Average, Smoothing by Mark Jurik.
Price options: Close, Open, High, Low, Median Price = (High+Low)/2, Typical Price = (High+Low+Close)/3, Weighted Close = (High+Low+Close*2)/4, Heiken Ashi Close, Heiken Ashi Open, Heiken Ashi High, Heiken Ashi Low.
- PeriodFastMA - fast MA period;
- MethodFastMA - fast MA smoothing method;
- PriceFastMA - price used for calculation of the fast MA;
- PeriodSlowMA - slow MA period;
- MethodSlowMA - slow MA smoothing method;
- PriceSlowMA - price used for calculation of the slow MA;
- PeriodSignalMA - signal line period;
- MethodSignalMA - signal line smoothing method;
- AddDigits - increased accuracy of values by adding decimal places.
Added 5 new types of smoothing.