Price Volume RSI MT5
The Price Volume RSI (Relative Strength Index) indicator shows the weight of recent price volume level changes as an oscillator. Based on the extremely popular formula originally created by J. Welles Wilder Jr. in 1978, this variation, adds additional steps using Volume by Price data as input. The Price Volume RSI Indicator is a powerful tool for technical analysis which can indicate that a trend reversal or price correction may be developing. This indicator allows better interpretation of price volume relations and finer detailed analytical validation.
- Indicates trend reversals and price corrections
- Opens up view onto technical analytics key component price-volume data
- Measure of the extent to which a price level has been tested
- Compacts big price-volume data. Summarized single representative value
- Relates to trading activity and value of volume, with tick volume and real volume respectively
- Identifies high volatility breakouts at key levels
- Alternately indicating ahead of other momentum indicators
- High maximum oscillator sensitivity
- Price Zone Size - size per price zone specified in points, constant 6, effective if total amount of price zones is smaller than parameter 'Distribution'
|1. ^ For information about (price-) volume data and native 'Real Volume' availability in terminal refer to "Tick Volume and Real Volume - Volume by Price Indicator"|