If necessary, you can see the options in manual mode. For convenience, control is displayed on the screen. You can change the parameters. Click the cell to enter new values. A repeated click with the mouse anywhere on the screen will launch the indicator with new parameters. Will work until the new bar.
- The first cell on the left affects the sensitivity of the indicator. Actually any value from 3 to 250.
- The second cell is used to select the upper or lower wave peaks. By default, the letter is calculated by the program. If you select the letter "v", the indicator will find the upper ones, and if you select the letter "n", the indicator will find the lower ones.
- The third cell is used to select the number of the peak or trough of the wave from 1 to 4.
- The fourth cell is the offset for fine tuning. You can select a value from 0 to 10.
Indicator in addition:
- Draws the top of the waves in the price range depending on the sensitivity.
- Displays the unique number of the wave structure (pattern).
- Draws levels on round price values.
- Draws arrows of possible market entry. Not guaranteed!
I would welcome your ratings and discussions.
Sorry for the mechanical translation.