King Einstein EA is a fully automated robot for Forex trade.
This robot is designed to test certain algorithms generated by artificial neural networks which can survive at StopLoss 500 pips.
It was tested on real tick data with real floating spread (with Commission or not) for the 10-year period from 2009 to 2019.
Your broker must allow hedging.
It is recommended to use for GBPJPY, GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY on the M1 Timeframe.
|Only One in This World Long Distance StopLoss in Backtest|
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- Broker with fast execution.
- VPS is recommended.
- Pc or VPS a latency up to a recommended maximum of 40ms.
- TrailingStar - distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Stoploss - order stop loss.
- Risk - ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- Magic - magic number.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- period - Standard Deviation indicator and Larry Williams' Percent Range indicator Averaging period for calculation.
- Max_Order - maximum number of open trades.