MA Crossover With Overbought vs Oversold DEMO
MA Crossover indicator is an easy tool based on several indicators such as Stochastic, Moving Averages, CCI and RSI.
The indicator provides Alerts when Moving Averages crosses and at levels of overbought vs oversold of Stochastic, CCI and RSI indicators.
You can also use MA as a filter allowing you to filter the signals from Stochastic, CCI and RSI indicators.
TIMEFRAME - ALL, PAIRS - ALL.
This indicator is a demo version of MA Crossover and works only on EURUSD. You can test it for FREE or buy full version here: MA Crossover
MODE OF TRADE AND COMMERCIAL TACTICS
Use H1 to determine the trend and use a smaller timeframe to identify and confirm potential trades. Enter the trade with the help of the arrows in the direction of the trend.
- "Settings for Faster MA"
- MAfaster_Period = 14
- FasterMA_METHOD = MODE_EMA — Moving Average Method
- FasterMA_PRICE = PRICE_CLOSE
- "Settings for Slower MA"
- MAslower_Period = 21
- SlowerMA_METHOD = MODE_EMA — Moving Average Method
- SlowerMA_PRICE = PRICE_CLOSE
- "Settings for Stochastic"
- UseStoch = true — true if you want to use a Stochastic indicator
- FilterStochWithMA = true — true if you want to filter Stochastic indicator with MA
- Stoch_PriceField=0 // Low/High 0, Close/Close 1
- UseStoch_LevelS = true
- Stoch_Level_High = 90
- Stoch_Level_Low = 10
- StochMA_METHOD = MODE_SMA
- "Settings for CCI"
- UseCCI = true — true if you want to use a CCI indicator
- FilterCCIWithMA = true — true if you want to filter CCI indicator with MA
- CCI_Period = 14
- CCI_PRICE = PRICE_TYPICAL.
- CCI_Level_High = 100
- CCI_Level_Low = -100
- "Settings for RSI"
- UseRSI = true — true if you want to use a RSI indicator
- FilterRSIWithMA = true — true if you want to filter RSI indicator with MA
- RSI_Period = 5
- RSI_PRICE = PRICE_CLOSE.
- RSI_Level_High = 70
- RSI_Level_Low = 30
Try the demo now!