ZigZag Grid MT5
Grid Advisor. Works on breakdown extrema ZigZag. The expert uses author's adaptive algorithms for increasing the number of open positions. Applies dynamic levels for setting stop orders, stop loss, take profit, trailing stop and breakeven when the price is rolled back, invisible for the broker. Suitable for working with any brokers, including American brokers with the requirement of FIFO.
MT4 version of the adviser link
- Before using on real money, test the adviser with minimal risk on a cent trading account;
- use a VPS or server with minimal network latency to the broker server;
- use the adviser on highly liquid currency pairs, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD;
- It is recommended to select parameters for each type of account separately;
- the minimum deposit is $ 1000 for 0.01 lot;
- M5 timeframe.
The first deals can also be opened using buttons or lines. In order for the adviser to open a position on the line: draw a line on the chart and rename it. When crossing its price, the adviser will execute the appropriate command.
- OPEN_SELL - open a sell order
- CLOSE_SELL - close all sell orders
- OPEN_ BUY - open buy order
- CLOSE_BUY - close all buy orders
After the command is executed, the "OK" comment is written, the line processes the command only once.
The graph displays information about the profit, current open positions (number of orders, number of lots and profit), buttons for opening orders, speed of execution and slippage.
SHOW_INFORMATION - enables buttons and displays information on a chart.
- DEPTH - the minimum number of candles, as the interval between extremes (maxima or minima);
- DEVIATION - the minimum number of points in percent between the lows or highs of the price of two adjacent candles;
- BACKSTEP - the minimum number of candles between local extremes, in the area of which the second minimum / maximum will not be built if it is different from the previous one by the DEVIATION indicator;
- MAGIC_NUMBER - magic number;
- FIX_START_LOT - fixed starting lot size;
- LOT_SIZE_MULTIPLY - a lot multiplier of averaging orders;
- MIN_GRID_STEP - the minimum step between averaging orders;
- GRID_PRICE_STEP - the minimum step to the opening of the averaging order;
- STOPLOSS - stop loss for a basket of orders. when = 0, not used;
- TAKEPROFIT - take profit for a basket of orders;
- TRAILING_STOP - minimum profit when trailing;
- TRAILING_STEP - trailing step;