Trading on breakthrough price levels of support and resistance with a technologically advanced trend filtration system and the importance of price levels filtration system
Trading with indicator
- Symbol selection
- It is advisable to use in the work those symbols whose Succes Rate is above 65%
- TakeProfit Setup
- Exit by the new signal
- Exit by TakeProfit1
- Partial close by TakeProfit1 and full closing by TakeProfit2
- Exit on the return signal
- Exit at the StopLoss level
- Suitable for integration into advisor,
- Works on all symbols and timeframes
- It has a multi-currency panel
- Calculates statistics, entry and exit levels
- Do not redraw signals
- ExitProfit - A signal to exit from a position where the trade is in profit, but has not reached the level of TP1.
- ExitLoss - A signal to exit from a position at which the transaction is at a loss, but has not reached the StopLoss level.
- Succes Rate - This consists of successful signals that have reached TakeProfit1 and ExitProfit, calculated as a percentage of the total number of signals.
- Period for trend detection - Period of trend filter
- Number of bars for breakouts - The number of bars relative to which the breakdown will be calculated.
- Multiplier of TakeProfits targets - Coefficient for calculating TakeProfit levels
- Multiplier of StopLoss target - Coefficient for calculating the level of StopLoss
- MaximumBars - Maximum number of bars for calculating statistics
- StopLoss_Type - Select StopLoss calculation mode, where
- At_Reverse - StopLoss during a reversal breakdown
- At_Current_Volatility - Calculate StopLoss level relative to current market volatility.
- MULTICURRENCY PANEL SETTINGS - Settings for the display and contents of a multi-currency panel
- NOTIFICATIONS SETTINGS - Notification Settings
- GRAPHICS SETTINGS - Graphic Settings