The Shinigami Kakuritsu Is a scalping System that utilises Stochastics from different time charts o find the best entry of an ideal scalp trade.
Recommended Initial free margin is 100.
The Default input settings are adapted for the M5 timeframe
of the EURUSD.
- EachTickMode Take Risks and trade with the current bar as each tick is coming in. Activate for better use
- TakeProfit Amount in pips displayed to close Positions in maximum profit.
- Stop Loss Amount in pips displayed here id the maximum amount of pips User is willing to loose per position.
- Lots this is the Volume size of each trade opened by the Advisor.
- Magic Number this is the identity of open positions opened by the expect
- Max Orders this is the maximum number of open positions per time chart and currency pair the advisor can open
- BreakEven Function.
this is a profit protection function, it adjusts the Stop Loss to a new figure after a given condition is achieved. It has two parameters
WhenToMoveToBE this is amount in PE that activates the function and adjusts the stop loss to pips stated in PipsToLockIn.
- TrailStop Function
This is a customised TrailStopthatactivates after given condition is meet and Stop Loss is behind the price line by the Trail Amount