There is a newer version available: Please follow this link to the new product version
Powerplay is an easy-to-use trading system for beginners, advanced and professional traders.
The multi timeframe display is the perfect complement to unleash the full potential of Powerplay.
You'll see at a glance and for all timeframes at which direction the trend is running.
Catch the trends at an early stage and ride the wave till it breaks.
Improve your trading results with a great support and resistance indicator.
Please download the Powerplay User Manual to get detailed information.
- Check higher time frames to go with the main trend and get higher profits
- Open Buy Position if M1 = long, M5 = long, M15 = long, M30 = long
- Open Sell Position if M1 = short, M5 = short, M15 = short, M30 = short
- Never repaints
- Accessible buffers for EA developers
- Works on every symbol and time frame
- Works on all kind of offline charts like Renko and range bar charts
- Alert options like E-Mail, Terminal Message and Notification Service for mobile devices
- Length/Periods/Deviation: These parameters are the basic calculation parameters for Powerplay. Please feel free to experiment with these parameters to find the optimum setup for your symbol and trading strategy.
- Candle close rules: This option provides an alternative calculation method where the Close of the last candle is deciding if the trend is broken or valid. The main advantage of this calculation is the prevention from so called “false breakouts”.
- Hide Powerplay panel: This resource-saving "EACall" option is especially for developers. If set to "true" Powerplay stops the MTF display and delivers just plain indicator values for iCustom queries at the buffers 3 and 4.
- Alert and notification options
- Alert on current time frame - Set "true" if you like to get an alert if the trend switches at the underlying timeframe
- Use this time and all below for inline alerts - You'll get an alert if all trend from M1 up to your select timeframe are in-line
- Show pop-up messages - Set "true" to receive pop-up notifications
- Send an e-mail - Set "true" to receive a notification e-mail
- Send mobile notifications - Set "true" to receive mobile notifications
- Play an alert sound - Set "true" to receive an audible notification
- Default alert sound - Choose your favorite alert sound
- Graphical Settings: Powerplay provides a fully customizable layout. So you are able to change the defaults of the arrows and set your own font size and colors for the Powerplay MTF display. Create it as you like it best.
Added drag&drop function to move Powerplay MTF display
Fixed minor graphical bug
Fixed notification bug with "closerules" calculation
Fixed bug while drawing arrows after reload of history data
- New calculation structure for better performance.
If set to "true" Powerplay stops the MTF display and delivers just plain indicator values for iCustom queries at the buffers 3 and 4.
- Corrected double arrows in trend change
- Added "closerules" option to ignore whipsaws.