Depending on the settings, you can use Trailing Stop.
It is recommended to use the adviser on an ECN account with a small spread. By default, it is configured to work with a spread of no more than 10.
- op_case - is a parameter for opening deals. It can take values from 0 to 2.
- sd_case - is a parameter for closing deals. It can take values from 0 to 1.
- Candles_K - internal coefficient used in the analysis of candlestick patterns. It can take values from 1 to 10.
- Price_K - internal coefficient used for price changes. It can take values from 1 to 20.
- Patterns_level - is an internal coefficient that determines the recognition accuracy of candlestick patterns. It can take values from 5 to 14.
- First_period and Second_period - periods for which the price movement is calculated. Can take values from 3 to 15.
- Change_K and Change_K1 - internal factors used to calculate the rate of change of price. Can take values from 2 to 20.
- TS - Trailing Stop.
- Max_risk - maximum risk of loss from one order in the deposit currency. If the parameter op_case = 2 - this feature is disabled.
- Lots - lot size.
- Spread_limit - maximum spread for which trading is possible.
- MAGICMA is a magic number.