ProjectX is an automatic trading robot advisor using several trading strategies:
scalping, intraday trading, grid. Indicators and candlestick analysis are used as inputs.
- Autocalculation of input volume, profit level in money.
- Closing positions at the opposite signal.
- Reverse input signal.
- Several types of use of the level of unprofitability (stop loss).
- Trading in a given period of time.
- Closing positions and orders on time every day.
- You can use the grid trading strategy.
- There is a trailing and closing positions in terms of money.
- Regeneration mode in case of loss.
Input parameters===> Start and end time for starting positions:
===> Trade settings for starting positions:
- startHOUR - start hour
- startMINUTE - start minute
- stopHOUR - end hour
- stopMINUTE - end minute
===> Restore Balance Mode:
- Start Reverse Signal - true / false
- true - to open the starting position to use the reverse of the input signal;
- false - reverse is not used.
- Start Time Frames - the time period for calculating the input signal EA.
- Start order interval - the time period to accommodate the starting positions.
- One start order - true / false.
- The magic number - the adviser's identification number.
- Allowed to open orders - the type of positions allowed to open by the input signal.
- AvtoStartLotEguity - true / false
- Equity per lot - estimated amount of equity for 1 lot of volume.
- Start lot (volume) - starting lot (volume).
- Maximum multiplier of the starting lot - the maximum multiplier of the starting lot.
- Start lot MAX (volume) - the maximum allowed starting lot (volume).
- The maximum allowed spread - the maximum allowed spread.
===> StopLoss loss position mode of starting positions:
- Balance recovery mode - true / false
- Efforts to recover loss - efforts to restore balance
- AccountLossDay - true / false take into account unprofitable days
- NumberLossDay - the number of days after the last unprofitable day
===> Profitability mode TakeProfit starting positions:
- StopLoss ... Type - type of loss level (stop loss):
- StopLoss ... Number - the number in points;
- StopLoss ... Parabolic SAR - Parabolic SAR indicator time period;
- StopLoss ... Number - the number in points;
- StopLoss ... N previous day - the number of previous days.
===> Grid Settings:
- TakeProfit Type
- TakeProfit Number - the number in points.
Start and end time of grid positions placement:
===> Closing positions by time every day:
- The type of Grid - grid type
- no Grid - the grid is not used;
- fixed distance - grid orders are placed at a fixed distance from an unprofitable
- strategy # 1 - the grid is set by the algorithm
- The method of lot calculation - method for calculating the volume of a grid order
- multiply by MartinGrid
- zoom in on MartinGrid
- Distance between orders Grid
- TakeProfitGrid - profit level when using the grid.
- Maximum Grid lot - the maximum volume of the grid order to be set.
- MartinGrid - is a positive number.
- TF strategy # 1 - is the time period for the algorithm.
===> Closing positions with a drawdown:
- OrderClosingTime - true / false
- closeHOUR - closing time
- closeMINUTE - closing time
drawdown is calculated for the symbol on which the adviser is installed
- OrderClosingDrawdown - true / false
- NumberDrawdown - the size of a given drawdown in percent.===> Closing of positions when the price level = High \ Low from 00: 00 to SetStopLoss Hour: SetStopLoss Minute of the day:
- SetStopLossTime - true / false
Time from which the closing of positions is allowed when the price reaches the High / Low levels of the current day:
===> Closing positions when changing the signal direction :
- Set the closing hour - hour;
- Set the closing minutes - minute.
===> Trailing and closing positions in terms of profit in money:
- OrderClosingReverseSignal - true / false
===> Screen Information:
- Closing profit - maintenance and closing by profit:
- No - not used
- Joint buy and sell
- Individual to buy or sell
- Automated calculation of profit - true / false
- Trailing money with
- Step Trailing the money
- Display RIGHT_UPPER information - true / false
- Display RIGHT_LOWER information - true / false
If you have any questions or have ideas on how to improve this advisor, do not hesitate to contact us .
More detailed description here.
The results and settings of the strategy tester are here.
stop loss by support and resistance levels;
calculation of the starting volume taking into account free funds;
distance between the grid and the start order;
closing only profitable trades when the signal changes.