Realistic EA is a fully automated Expert Advisor design using One approach robust algorithms. The trading concept of this Expert Advisor is a stable profit. The EA
trades with signal on Market Order and trades with Pending Order on News Events. For the News Event, the EA using Forex Factory Calendar.
Realistic EA uses no grid, no martingale, no arbitrage, no hedges, no tick scalping, and the best part is running fully automatic.
The EA allows you to trade a fixed lot, as well as includes the money management unit for automatic lot calculation based on the preset risk per trade.
Please use this EA on pairs with low spread and low stop level.
Best result using this EA are on GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURUSD pairs, and you can run on several instruments simultaneously.
Requirements and Recommendations
- Please use this EA on M5 timeframe
- The recommended account leverage is 1:500
- If you want to have only one pair triggered at a time, please use the same Magic Number for all pairs.
- VPS hosting 24/7 is strongly advised.
Attention! The EA operation requires the following link to be added to trusted URL:
- MagicNumber = 6969 - used to identify an order.
- OrderCmt = rlstc - comments on each trades.
- ModeTrades = BOTH - Use Signal, NewsEvent, or Both to trades.
- Stoploss = 10 - Stoploss size in pips.
- TrailingStop = 5 - trailing stop size in pips.
- TrailingStep = 5 -
- TrailingStart = 0 - Start for running trailing in pips.
- MaxSpread=2 - maximum spread accepted to trade in pips.
- MoneyManagement = true - set to true to enable auto money management. If false, ManualLotsize is used.
- Risk = 2.0 - risk value for trades.
- ManualLotsize = 0.01 - lot value used if MoneyManagement is false.
- UseNewsFilter=true - Using News to trades.
- ServerTimeZone=2 - Server Broker TimeZone.
- IncludeHigh = true - Include High Impact News
- IncludeMedium = true - Include Medium Impact News
- IncludeLow = false - Include Low Impact News
- IncludeSpeaks = true - Include Speaks
- NewsSymbol="USD,EUR,GBP,CAD,AUD,NZD,JPY" - Symbol want to use on News Events
- MinutesAfterNews=2 - time in minutes after the news for the EA to delete pending orders
- MinutesBeforeNews=2 - time in minutes before the news for the EA to trades.
- Adding Vertical Line on News Event