Twin Max Mixed DC
Therefore, a separate real account is attached to the product, where you can constantly monitor all trading results: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/499390, which is much more convincing and weightier than any tests, and demo results!
= VERY IMPORTANT = Before using, please read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/724110
- Before use, make sure that in in the MT4 terminal, the currency pairs used in trade are has loaded into the window /Market Watch/ (description of currency pairs below)!
- Advisor to attach only to one chart (any of the working pairs), - all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
- Before using on a real account, test the adviser (a day or two) on a demo account (at conditions of your broker).
So, Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC this is a mixture of two different trading styles of two systems already proven and tested in real trading:
I want to note that not association of two systems / strategy in one, is absolutely new individual system in which are used an algorithm and logic of all trade as at Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC, and calculation of a signal on an entrance and also the principle of addition of warrants as at Twin_HEDGE_DC. Also, all pairs (ligament) are completely different from those used in Twin_HEDGE_DC and Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC, which makes this Expert completely individual in all areas, not only in the algorithm, but also in the working Symbols.
- mixed, pair trading,
- grid, (but only with hedging),
- direct (positive) correlation of currency pairs,
- mixed, multi-currency hedging.
- + special instructions can be applied that significantly expand the capabilities and potential of the Expert.
When trading, all the correlation pairs are involved at once, and there is a complete interaction between the pairs that are linked by single currencies. The signal is calculated for each ligament (two correlated of currency pairs) individually. Therefore, several ligaments can be opened at the same time, according to different instruments. In case of further divergence of the correlation pairs involved in trading, orders of the same ligament will be added but not more than 5 per currency pair.
It should be noted that the advantage of this advisor is that the safety and minimization of drawdown is achieved by several ligaments in the trade at the same time, which allows a single ligament of pairs to pull the entire trading series on all open orders from the current drawdown, since the profit (for closing orders) is summed up.
With the default settings, the adviser will trade 8 pairs: CADCHF, CADJPY, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, EURCAD, NZDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF (minimum deposit with default settings: $500).
- Set-N2_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: NZDCHF, EURCHF, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, AUDJPY, EURJPY, EURGBP, USDCAD.
- Set-N3_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: NZDUSD, NZDJPY, AUDNZD, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, AUDCAD.
Recommendations, instructions, advices and all 3 set's files - Set-N1 + Set-N2 + Set-N3 here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/724110
- Due entry into the market with correlation pairs, and also in case of an opportunity to be at the same time in the market to several ligament of pairs (and different currencies), any sharp (long-term) movements are not terrible, since all open positions use mixed hedging and thus minimize drawdowns.
- If there are drawdowns on any ligament of pairs, they are compensated by another ligament, with currencies not related to drawdown pairs.
- Very easy to use and, if necessary, customize to your own requirements.
1. Optimized and improved conditions for entering the market by analyzing the movement of both correlation pairs.
2. Modified the calculation and interaction of correlation pairs with respect to the filter. The whole algorithm has been improved by an order of magnitude.
3. The security check before use has been one more improved to prevent the most frequent installation errors. Now the EA is installed only on the chart on which it should be used with the set .Set. For others, he just will not install. Plus, if the broker uses the suffix or prefix in the quotes, and the settings have not been adjusted for this, it will be clear in Alert why the adviser is not installed.
2. Improved security check before use, to prevent the most frequent errors when installing EA. Now the EA needs to be loaded onto the chart of the currency pair prescribed in the Symbol_1 settings. Instructions for the correct installation here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/724110
3. Modified and advanced function is integrated for use in the trading of the balance part. Now you can also set the part of the balance (in%) that the EA will use when trading.
................ Use_Portion_Balance_in_Percent = false
................ Use_Percent_from_Balance = 50 (default (50) means that the EA will use 50% of the balance when trading).
4. Information about the loaded (used) settings file has been added to the panel.
5. Information about the used Twin_Max-Mixed_DC money for trading has been added to the panel.
2. Added a currency direction filter, which more accurately determines the degree of divergence of the correlation pairs.
3. For each correlation ligaments, a button was added on the panel to close all pairs in this ligament.
4. Added a button on the panel to Close ALL open orders.
5. Added the ability to ON / OFF opening positions for each pair directly from the panel (green / red indicator).
6. Added the ability to change comments to orders.
7. Added function for use in trading part of the Balance. Convenient for those traders who manage large Funds and use several trading systems in trading. This will allow them to choose a part from the balance that Twin_Max-Mixed will use to trade:
................ Use_Portion_Balance = false (if true, then funds will be used for trading = Portion_Balance).
................ Portion_Balance = 2000.