Standard Deviation Channel
- Alert, Notification and Email when price reaches a level.
- Second channel possible.
Standard Deviation Channel is built on base of Linear Regression Trend representing a usual trendline built between two points on the price chart using the method of least squares.
As a result, this line proves to be the exact median line of the changing price.
It can be considered as an equilibrium price line, and any deflection up or down indicates the superactivity of buyers or sellers respectively.
Standard Deviation Channel consists of two parallel lines, equidistant up and down from the Linear Regression Trend.
The distance between frame of the channel and regression line equals to the value of the standard deviation of the close price from the regression line.
All price changes take place within Standard Deviation Channel, where the lower frame works as support line, and the upper one does as resistance line.
Prices usually exceed the channel frames for a short time.
If they keep outside of the channel frames for a longer time than usually, it forecasts the possibility of trend turn.
- Bars - how many bars back from current (or previous, depending on next setting) bar to start channel
- Include Current Bar - if false, it only redraws on a new bar
- Channel 1 Deviations
- Draw Channel 2
- Channel 2 Deviations
- ------------ Alerts
- Show Alert
- Send Notification
- Send Email
- Also on Center Line
- Disable on Start Up - to enable/disable this first alert if current bar covers a line (level) each time you deploy the indicator or change a setting
It is possible to generate a signal in your EA.
You can read the 5 indicator buffers (0 to 4):
- center = Line Index 0
- top_channel_1 = Line Index 1
- bottom_channel_1 = Line Index 2
- top_channel_2 = Line Index 3
- bottom_channel_2 = Line Index 4
Many green pips!
版本 1.2 2020.03.11
Bug fix: it drew 1 bar too little