Price Action Impulse Trend MT5
The Price Action Impulse Trend MT5 indicator (hereinafter - PAIT MT5) is a trading and analytical complex that independently scans all foreign exchange market and identifies among 8 major currencies (AUD, NZD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD, USD) the most advantageous currency pairs for trading.
The PAIT indicator will help you to determine:
- Price impulses, which are the starting points for trends formation.
- The strongest and lasting trend movements.
- Currency pairs that are best suited for trading.
- The moments of completion and reversal of previously defined trends.
At the same time, for the purpose of convenience and timely processing of trading signals, the PAIT MT5 indicator gives audiovisual signals about the presence of favorable conditions for trade.
Note: Price Action Impulse Trend MT5 is optimized for the M15 timeframe by default. If you want to use the indicator on a different timeframe, change the settings for the variables: «Up/Down Impulse Level» and «Up/Down Line Level».
How does the PAIT MT5 work?
The Price Action Impulse Trend MT5 trading and analytical complex consists of two independent blocks, namely:
- Block of detection of price impulses "Currency ImpulseMeter".
- Block of detection and tracking of market trends «Currency TrendMeter».
At the same time, the PAIT MT5 does not analyze specific currency pairs, but scans the entire currency market at once, identifying among 8 major currencies (AUD NZD EUR GBP JPY CHF CAD USD) those for which the strongest levels of demand or supply are formed and the most favorable conditions exist for trade.
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE INDICATOR YOU CAN FIND AT THIS LINK
The PAIT MT5 indicator manual setting parameters:
- Select Indicator to display (Currency ImpulseMeter/Currency TrendMeter) – selection of an analytical block for displaying quotes on a chart
- MA_Method – method of constructing information lines of the indicator
- Price – signal line indicator period
- Fast1 – fast line indicator period
- Slow1 – slow line indicator period
- AUD, NZD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD, USD (TRUE/FALCE) – on/off currencies for analysis
- Color (AUD, NZD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD, USD) – choice of color for marking currency lines
- Line Thickness – lines thickness of a currency pair selected for analysis
- All bars – the number of bars for displaying in the indicator window
- Graphics design – manual settings for displaying information on a quotation schedule
- FlagAlert (TRUE/FALCE) – on/off the alert of price impulse
- Up Impulse level – level of UP impulse
- Down Impulse level – level of DOWN impulse
- LineUpLevel - display level of UP impulse
- LineDownLevel – display level of DOWN impulse
- Mn_per – indicator period on a monthly chart
- Mn_fast – indicator moving period on a monthly chart (further - similarly for other timeframes)
- Detailed manual for using the Price Action Impulse Trend indicator (PAIT)