Pattern 123 Zig Zag
Robot Advisor automatically trades on Pattern 123 of the ZigZag indicator. As a level of unprofitability can use Parabolic SAR. The expert provides a mode of restoring balance after a loss.
- Visually draws in real time on the current chart:
- Pattern 123, built on specified input parameters;
- the level of the expected breakdown;
- level of estimated take profit;
- signal line to the input.
- You can use a fixed transaction amount.
- The volume of each transaction can be calculated automatically, depending on the variable "Risk Equity (%)" set in the input parameters.
- The choice of the type of trade or work only as an indicator.
- Choice of execution type:
- pending stop orders.
- Select the type of use of the loss level (stop loss):
- price point #3 pattern 123;
- Parabolic SAR.
- Select the type of use of profit level (take profit):
- calculation relative to Pattern 123.
- You can set the parameters for the Pattern 123 search:
- time period and variable Depth of ZigZag indicator, on which Pattern search will be performed;
- allowable shoulder level [2, 3], the size of the shoulder [1,2].
- Trading in a given period of time.
- Closing positions and orders on time every day.
- You can use the grid trading strategy.
- There is a trailing and closing positions in terms of money.
- The mode of restoring balance in cases of loss.
- The magic number - the advisor's identification number can be -1 (minus one), 0 or any positive number.
- If "The magic number" is zero, then all open or set orders manually adviser will consider their own.
- If "The magic number" is -1 (minus one), then all open or established orders manually or other adviser the adviser will consider as their own.
- Allowed to open orders - you must choose the type of trade from the offered options:
- No permission to open orders - orders are not allowed.Can be used as an indicator;
- Only Buy - you can set an order only to buy;
- Only Sell - set the order only for the sale;
- Buy & Sell - you can set orders and buy , and sell.
- Type of execution - you must choose the type of execution from the offered options:
- Instant/Market Execution
- Pending Order Stop
- Fixed lot (volume) - the volume of the order to be placed.
- If "Fixed lot (volume)" is zero, then the calculation of the volume of the order to be set will be calculated automatically, depending on the variable "Risk Equity (%)" specified in the input parameters.
- With "Fixed lot (volume)" greater than zero, the parameter "Risk Equity (%)" becomes inactive. And the volume of orders to be fixed will be fixed.
- Risk Equity (%) - the allowable risk per transaction as a percentage of free funds on the account. With increasing risk, profit increases, but the drawdown also increases.
- StopLoss Type - type of use of the loss level:
- No Stop Loss
- Number - value is used "StopLoss Number"
- StopLoss Number - level in points;
- Point #3 - price point # 3 pattern 123.
- TakeProfit Type - type of use of the profit level:
- No TakeProfit
- Number - value is used "TakeProfit Number"
- TakeProfit Number - level in points;
- Calculated level - point 3 (price) +/- (the distance between points 1 and 2 * "Level to calculate TakeProfit")
- Level to calculate TakeProfit - number from 0.001 (it is possible to use Fibonacci levels: 1.000, 1.236, 1.382, 1.618, 1.764, 2.000 and so on ).
- ZigZag Time Frames - the time period of the ZigZag indicator on which the pattern will be searched. Periods are used:
- ZigZag Depth - variable Depth of the indicator ZigZag, value from 5 to 50.
- Minimum level 2-3,size 1-2 - the minimum allowable level of the shoulder [2, 3], from the size of the shoulder [1,2]. A number between 0.001 and 0.999.
- Maximum level 2-3,size 1-2 - the maximum allowable level of the shoulder [2, 3], from the size of the shoulder [1,2]. A number between 0.001 and 0.999.
If you have questions or ideas for improving this Expert Advisor, please contact me.
More detailed description here.
The results and settings of the strategy tester are here.
"Display information = true" - display information.
"Display information = false" - do not display information.