This indicator displays candlesticks of another symbol (any symbol specified in the parameters) in the chart.
It helps you to visualize the divergence between the current and selected instrument.
The indicator begins the calculation from the date specified in the settings, which is considered to be the zero point from which the chart of the second symbol will be plotted (taking into account the points passed). The zero point can be changed directly on the chart, by simply moving it to the necessary place.
You can add to the chart unlimited number of instruments at the same time.
- Date - date from which the indicator calculation begins (the same date is used for plotting the line);
- Symbol2 - second symbol to be displayed in the current chart;
- ColorUp - color of a bullish candlestick;
- ColorDown - color of a bearish candlestick;
- ColorLine - color of lines;
- WidthBody - line width of the candlestick body;
- WidthShadow - line width of the candlestick shadow;
- M - multiplier (e.g. if we take mini S&P 500 b mini DJIA futures, there will be a huge (approximately, 10-time) difference in the price and the average daily movement, which is basically why we need the multiplier to adjust the symbols to each other.