Neural network Wolfram works on the basis of periodic re-training of built-in trading systems. At the moment, the adviser has 13 built-in mathematical algorithms that are applied depending on the current market realities.
Each transaction of the adviser is individual and has rigid stop-loss and take-profit. To increase positive mathematical expectation, the adviser uses complex closing of open positions for fixing funds on the account.
The advisor is fully prepared for automatic trading. Just put it on the EURUSD 5M chart and it will start working completely off-line. It is recommended that you use a remote server (VPS).
Recommended trading instruments: EURUSD 5M, GBPUSD 5M.
- Comment to order - Comment to orders of the adviser;
- MaxRisk - Percentage of risk for position opening;
- if MaxRisk = 0, Lot will be - If MaxRisk = 0, the lot is the same;
- Take Profit - The size of the take-profit in points;
- Stop Loss - The size of the stop-loss in points;
- Take profit points - The number of points of profit for the general closing of orders;
- Max Spread - Limiting the maximum spread;
- Slippage - Level of slippage;
- Magic number - The magic number for the "difference" of their orders.