- 评论 (3)
- 评论 (17)
Trading King MT5
MT4 version of Trading King advisor
Extended version of Trading King Extended MT5 advisor
The strategy of the adviser is based on an assessment of the strength of the trend and the finding of correction / reversal points; it compares the absolute values of the rise and fall of the market over a certain time period. Filter by time, spread expansion, increased volatility, slippage and day of the week are used. The strategy uses short-term trading - night scalping, not using martingale.
Suitable for all brokers, including American brokers with FIFO. All orders are accompanied by a virtual stop-loss and take-profit in pips. The graph displays various information and indicators indicators. The recommended minimum deposit is $ 200 for 0.01 lot. Take Profit set 50-70 pips with a spread of 20 pips. The timeframe is set in the parameters of the adviser, the default settings are optimized for EURUSD
If STOPLOSS_IN_PIPS = TRUE, then STOPLOSS is set in pips, otherwise in% of balance. STOP_TRADING = TRUE, the EA stops trading when a loss is received and sends a notification to MetaQuotes ID and E-Mail. If, at the time of the loss, orders are opened in the opposite direction, the adviser will switch to the closing mode for all orders at the breakeven level.
Take profit is initially set from the opening price of the first order. If N is the number of open orders specified in the START_ZEROLEVEL parameter, take profit will be set from the breakeven level. If the number of orders has reached the specified value in START_BREAKEVEN, then the adviser will close all orders in breakeven.
If the day of the week is set as FALSE, and there are open positions in the market, then the adviser will go into the mode of closing orders without a breakeven, a new cycle of orders will not be opened.
A trading lot is calculated using the formula: Balance / FROM_BALANCE * FIX_START_LOT.
For the news filter to work, it is necessary: In the trading terminal, in the menu, open "Tools" ---> "Settings" ---> "Advisors" ---> add the address "http://calendar.fxstreet.com" in the "Allow WebRequest for the following URLs ".
The time of the expert is set by your broker's server time in the "Market Watch".
- INDICATOR_RSI_1,2 - enable the indicator;
- TIMEFRAME_RSI_1 , 2 - RSI timeframe;
- PERIOD_RSI_1 , 2 - the number of bars to determine overbought / oversold;
- SHIFT_RSI_1 , 2 - RSI indent;
- APPLIED_PRICE_1 , 2 - selection of prices for calculations;
- OVERBOUGHT_PCT_1 , 2 - overbought percentage for opening a SELL order;
- OVERSOLD_PCT _1 , 2 - percent oversold for opening a BUY order;
- TIMEFRAME_ATR - ATR timeframe;
- PERIOD_ATR - the number of bars for calculating the average volatility;
- NUMBER_LAST_BARS - the number of the last bars;
- MAX_CHANGE_PCT - maximum size of the last closed bar for opening an order, set as a percentage of ATR;
- MIN_CHANGE_PCT - minimum bar size;
- START_HOUR , START_MINUTE - hour and minute to start trading;
- STOP_HOUR , STOP_MINUTE - hour and minutes for the end of trading;
- MAX_ORDERS - the maximum number of orders in one direction;
- IGNORE_SIGNAL - if = TRUE, and there are already open positions, the signal to open the opposite order will be ignored until the number of orders becomes 0 or MAX_ORDERS;
- MAX_SLIPPAGE - maximum slippage;
- MAX_SPREAD - maximum spread;
- FIX_START_LOT - fixed starting lot for each N amount from the balance (FROM_BALANCE);
- FROM_BALANCE - N balance amount for the calculation of the starting lot (FIX_START_LOT);
- STOPLOSS_IN_PIPS - if TRUE, then STOPLOSS is set in pips, otherwise in% of balance;
- STOPLOSS - stop loss;
- STOP_TRADING - stop trading when a loss is received;
- TAKEPROFIT - take profit in pips;
- START_ZEROLEVEL - if N is the number of orders, take profit will be set from the breakeven level;
- START_BREAKEVEN - close all orders in breakeven if the number of orders has reached the specified value.
- TIMEFRAME_BAR - timeframe for defining a new bar;
- MAGIC_NUMBER - magic number;
- SHOW_INFORMATION - display information on the chart
Fixed a minor error related to the output of% drawdown on the chart
Изменены настройки по умолчанию
Changed default settings