Simple Bollinger Bands SBER
Trading advisor is intended solely and exclusively for stock trading and ETFs .
The trading advisor is based on the Bollinger Bands and Price Channel indicators.
Trading Advisor opens only long positions. The working period of the adviser is 5 minutes , transactions are made after the candle is closed.
Each transaction is accompanied by a stop order, the level of stops is recommended not more than 2 percent, the transaction can be closed at a loss before the stop.
- Leverage(MaximumRisk) - the share of capital on which the adviser trades, a value equal to 1 - means 100%, 0.98 is recommended. etc. But if you exceed the allowed limit, then there will be no transactions, the recommended leverage is no more than 2.
- InpPerBB - period of the Bollinger Bands indicator.
- k1 - Bollinger Bands indicator deviation
- InpChannelPeriod- Price Channels indicator period
- Stop4buy - stop, specified when making a purchase, in% of the estimated transaction price, the recommended value is 0.5-2, the minimum allowable value is 0.5, if the stop level is greater than the minimum value of the Price Channels indicator
- FixLotUse- parameter when the value is " true " the specified number of minimum lots is used in the Lots parameter
- Lots - the number of minimum lots of the instrument that will be used to open a position if FixLotUse = " true "
Features of useThe Expert Advisor allows, after opening positions, to increase the position in manual mode, and to close a position before closing the position,upon a signal to close a position - the entire position on the symbol being traded will be closed