- 评论 (1)
- 评论 (3)
FX Indicators Alert Demo
The FX Indicators Alert Demo is a Scanner Tool that allow you to set up alerts for Stochastic Oscillator and Relative Strength Index (RSI) and display or send notifications to your email box and/or mobile device.
The full version of the tool can manage the standard indicators and the Custom one (7 buffers for the custom indicators).
It will monitor your rules in the selected TimeFrames and Symbols.
You can create your alerts by combining different indicators.
The full version can be purchased here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/28763
Please note that this tool is not supported in the strategy tester due to multi Symbols, TimeFrames, display of alerts and chart reading.
- Mobile_Alert: Send notifications to the mobile terminals.
- Email_Alert: Send Emails to mailbox.
- OnScreen_Alert: Display Alerts on the current chart.
- Alert Frequency: Number of minutes between scans and notifications.
How it works
- Attach the indicators to monitor their values to the chart (Stochastic Oscillator and Relative Strength Index for this version).
- Run the FX Indicators Alert Tool on the same chart.
- Activate the notification method (Email, Push-notification and Message box) and frequency in minutes (minimum 1 minute).
- Select the Symbols and TimeFrames.
- Click on refresh, the tool will check the chart and add the Indicators Name to the list.
- Select the indicator and the shift.
- If you use a Custom Indicator and the tool can’t display the values of the buffers then select the default settings (the tool will check the indicator with the default parameters).
- Select the Relational operator from the list (Equal to, greater than, etc.).
- Put the value that the tool will check.
- You can create multiple Rules, select the Logical operator ("And" is the default value):
- And: The Tool will send the alert when all the rules are True.
- Or: The tool will send the alert if at least one rule is True.
The created rules will be displayed on the same chart symbol that you used in the first place even if you closed this chart. You can create different alerts using different charts (e.g: RSI in EURUSD chart, MACD and RSI in USDJPY, etc.).