Market Reverse Indicator With Alert
Market Reverse Indicator With "Alert" is a signal providing market reversal indicator. It is made up of several oscillators mixed all together so that whenever the market is heavily oversold or overbought, it gives out a signal in the form of on-screen pop-up alerts, push notifications or email alerts.
- It does not repaint.
- Gives clear signals in the form of arrows on a chart.
- It can be used on any currency pair.
- It can be used during news time as well.
How to use
There are several methods of using this indicator, but the following two methods are most profitable. Use TIMEFRAME H4:
- Once the indicator gives you a signal, simply place a trade of 0.01 lot and set "Take Profit 100 Pips"
- If the position goes against you, then again place a 0.01 lot trade after 100 pips and set "Take Profit Same As Trade 1"
- Repeat the method in every signal
- Once the indicator gives you a signal, apply the trendline in that currency pair and once the trendline is broken, enter the trade immediately
- Place "Take Profit 100-200 Pips (Depending Upon The Currency Pair)" and place "Stop Loss At Previous High/Low"
Note: For Method 1, the minimum account requirement is $500.
- Send Email — if true, enable sending email notifications whenever the market gets heavily overbought or oversold. If false, disabled.
- Audible Alerts — if true, enable sending audible alerts with on-screen pop-up window. If false, disabled.
- Push Notifications — if true, enable sending alerts on mobile phone. If false, disabled. To use this feature, you should enable notification in the settings by specifying your MetaQuotes ID.
Stop taking signals from an unknown person, believe in yourself and in your work. I am making these indicators for you so that everyone can earn profit through their own work and little help of mine.