This Expert Advisor features a brand-new grid mechanism, confidently trading at moderate risks. The EA increases the lot size only every 5 orders, significantly reducing the possible drawdown. In the settings, you can specify the lost size for each order, the step multiplier, the take profit multiplier, stop loss, and also specify if orders should be opened and closed by bars or by ticks. The robot has two tactics. The first one is aggressive and trades in both directions simultaneously, the second uses only one direction. You can select any of them.
Opening orders by bars is recommended, as it allows filtering sudden price movements and will have a positive impact on intraday trading. The robot can work with any trading instruments, as well as multiple instruments at the same time. When trading multiple symbols, keep in mind that this substantially increases the possible risks. The timeframe does not matter, the recommended leverage is 1:500 or higher.
Expert Advisor Settings
- Order Lot - lot of the first order.
- Order lot 2 - lot of the second order.
- Order lot 3-7 - lot of orders 3 - 7.
- Order lot 8-12 - lot of orders 8 - 12.
- Order lot 13-18 - lot of orders 13 - 18.
- Order lot 19-23 - lot of orders 19 - 23.
- Order lot 24-28 - lot of orders 24 - 28.
- Order lot 29-33 - lot of orders 29 - 33.
- Order lot 34-38 - lot of orders 34 - 38.
- Order lot >= 39 - lot of orders 39 and further.
- 2 directions - select the trading strategy. The first one trades only in one direction, the second one trades in both directions simultaneously.
- Open by bars - open orders by bars or by ticks.
- Step - step between orders.
- Step multiplier - step multiplier.
- Stop Loss - stop loss as a percentage of the balance.
- Take Profit - take profit in points.
- Take Profit multiplier - take profit multiplier.
- Close by bars - close orders by bars or by ticks.
- Slippage - Maximum slippage.
- Magic number - magic number for multicurrency trading.