BF Grid Master EA
There is a PROFESSIONAL version of BF Grid Master EA! Check it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/36038
BF Grid Master EA is an efficient trading strategy developed especially for GBPUSD. However, if it is used wisely it can be adapted and applied for almost any trading instrument.
The grid based trading techniques are a very controversial topic in the trader’s community. The reason for this is the following - used properly with proper risk and settings, they can generate consistent gains relatively safe with performance incomparable with any other trading strategy. On the other hand in certain circumstances they fail dramatically. The key elements for the success of any grid based trading are the applied risk and the right entry and exit trading logic.
Please, check my other products in MQL5 Market:
BF Grid Master EA is designed to pick up the right moment for the initial market entry and for the following additional grid based recovery trades. The second safety line of additional trades is a unique feature, which is not present in any other grid EA on the market. This feature allows a safe “high frequency” scalping, when the price is in a narrow range and as well a second line of distant drawdown compensating trades in case the market price breaks in the wrong direction. The second line of drawdown compensating trades is initiated only in extremely stretched in the “wrong” direction market, only after a very strong market reversal pattern is detected.
Please, backtest on GBPUSD after 2009, using the “M1 open price only” method, with start balance at least $3000!
BF Grid Master EA features
- overbought-oversold trend filter
- additional time filter
- long only and short only option
- add on reverse option
- second line of recovery option
- The minimum starting capital is $1000
- The advised starting capital is $3000
- For accounts from significant importance, AutoMM greater than 0.1 is not recommended. This is the equivalent of 0.01 lots initial trade on $10k account equity. In this case, the annual ROI (Return of Investment) can be expected in the 15-30% range
- The default settings are only for GBPUSD
- M15 timeframe
- The default settings can be classified as reasonably aggressive. Please, perform your own backtests and examine the way the EA works!
If these settings are too aggressive for you, then you can try the conservative
settings from here
- M1_Execution - enable/disable the execution of the trading logic on M1 bar open
- BetterPricePips – min allowed distance between any of the additional trades and the previews trade in pips
- MaxNegAdds - max allowed number of the first line additional trades
- AddOnReverse - activates a mode, in which additional trades are allowed only after a reversal bar is detected
- ReverseBarTF - timeframe of the reversal bar for the AddOnReverse feature
- ForceProfit - market exit profit in pips
- ForceLoss - market exit loss in pips
- FixedTakeProfit - fixed take profit in pips
- FixedStopLoss - fixed stop loss in pips
- OscPer - oscillator period on M15
- OscLev - entry overbought and oversold level on M15
- OscPerHiTF - oscillator period on H1 and H4
- OscLevHiTF - entry overbought and oversold level on H1 and H4
- TrendFilterON - enable/disable MA based trend filtration
- MA1_Per – period of the first moving average
- MA2_Per – period of the second moving average
- Trade_StartHour - start trading hour
- Trade_EndHour - end trading hour
- K_Mart - lot size multiplier for the first line additional trades
- RecoveryProfit – exit profit in pips in case a recovery trade is opened
- RecoveryAfter – min distance in pips between the first recovery trade and the previews additional trade
- RecoveryTrades – max allowed number of recovery trades
For more info and complete list of settings, visit the blog!
If you like my product, please write a review! I will be very grateful!
If you want to be notified of my new products, please add me as a friend!