- 评论 (4)
Classic Swing Expert Advisor
- No potentially dangerous trade methods used: martingale, grid, waiting out losses, etc.
- Resistant to over-optimization.
- Reliable protection of deposit with predefined stop losses, breakeven and close at the end of day functions.
- Only one open position at a time.
- Trading with pending orders to decrease the risk of slippage.
- Simple "plug and play" - download and trade!
- Lot - fixed lot value.
- FreeMarginPercent - percentage value of available funds for calculating the working lot. If it is equal to 0, a fixed lot is used.
KSL and KTP ratios define the distance from the open price, at which Stop Loss and Take Profit orders are to be placed. They are set separately for SELL and BUY. If KTP and KSL are equal to 0, TP and SL orders are placed at 100 pips from the open price.
- NoLoss - size of the current profit, at which position is moved to a break-even level. If NoLoss is equal to zero, the break-even function does not work.
- NoLossShift - the break-even level shift relative to a position open price.
- CloseTradeDay - true: at the end of day all positions are closed and pending orders are deleted.
- StartHour - operation start time.
- StopHour - operation stop time.
- ExpHour - pending orders' expiration time.
- CloseHour - time to close positions forcedly.
- Work symbol - EURUSD.
- Work timeframe - M5, M15, М30. D1 history must be downloaded.
- Deposit - from 100 USD. Recommended lot size is 5 to 10% of the free margin.
- Forward test period - 12 months. Periodicity of floating optimization: 1 or 3 months.
- A broker with minimal spread and micro lots of 0.01.
- Can be used as a separate trade system and as a part of Expert Advisor portfolio.
The average number of deals a year is 130.
- Added possibility to place double orders.