Intraday trading system based on breakouts of GBPUSD "round" price levels.
The product's feature is the algorithm of analysis and filtration developed for reducing the probability of false breakouts.
Customizable System Parameters:
- Lot - fixed lot value.
- FreeMarginPercent - percentage value of available funds for calculating the working lot. If it is equal to 0, a fixed lot is used.
- DaysToAnalyze – number of trading days used for analysis.
- DeltaIn - distance from the “round” level, a pending order is placed at.
KSL and KTP ratios define the distance from the open price, at which Stop Loss and Take Profit orders are to be placed. They are set separately for SELL and BUY. KSL and KTP values should be greater than 0.
- NoLoss - size of the current profit (in pips), at which position is moved to a break-even level. If NoLoss is equal to zero, the break-even function does not work.
- NoLossShift - the break-even level shift relative to a position open price.
- StartHour - operation start time
- StopHour - operation stop time.
- ExpHour - pending orders' expiration time.
- CloseHour - time to close positions forcedly.
Working symbol: GBPUSD. Working time frame: M1 or M5, downloaded H1 and D1 history is required.
Recommended deposit - from 200 USD. Recommended lot size - not more than 10% of the available funds.
Recommended period of forward tests - 12 months.
Requirements for a broker - minimum spread at GBPUSD, the minimum lot is 0.01.
Average number of deals per year: 140.
The product is recommended for use as an independent system or as a part of Expert Advisor portfolio.