The best Expert Advisor that can be bought for money offers the only sure way to make profit!
Trading is based on specific percentage values and sums allowing you to make greater profits even during the slightest price movements.
- ТР - placed in currency value. This allows you to maximize profitable trades, which in turn minimizes the drawdowns.
- SL - placed in currency value and used for fixing the profit in case of a possible price reversal allowing users to maximize profitable deals and reduce possible equity drawdowns.
For example, TP - 1000, SL - 500. After the profit of 700$ was reached, the price reversed and moved downwards gradually reducing the profit. If the profit is reduced to $500 (down from $700), the position is closed.
- Lot - lot volume when opening a position.
- Lot_Percent - percentage value of the account balance when opening position.
- use_fixlot - this parameter has two values (true and false). If true, positions are opened with a fixed volume. If false, positions are opened as a percentage value of your current trading account balance.
- Signal_Add - this parameter specifies the direction, in which additions to an open position are to be made (same - additions are performed only in the open position's direction; any – additions are performed in any direction).
Addition settings (profitable or loss-making additions to the volume of the already opened position):
- Lot - lot volume when adding to the open position.
- Lot_Percent - percentage value of the current position when adding to the open position.
- use_fixlot - this parameter has two values (true and false). If true, positions are opened with a fixed volume. If false, positions are opened as a set percentage value of the current position.
- MAXadd_profit - maximum number of additions to a profitable position.
- MAXadd_loss - maximum number of additions to a loss-making position.
- add_new_after - the number of bars, after which an addition is made.
- add_new_afterpoint - the number of points, after which an addition is made.