Mission Analyse MT4
Mission Analyse is a unique solution for analyzing your trading history.
- Global Filters
- Charts, Distributions and Risks
- HTM and CSV Reports
There is a FREE DEMO version available. The demo version can work only with the following symbols: NZDUSD, USDCHF, AUDCAD, EURCHF, NZDCAD. Please, note that Demo version contains much more functionality than the lite version.
- Global Filters => some trades can be included/excluded from being visible by Mission Control tool based on their Symbol name, Ticket number, Magic number or Comment.
- Advanced Filters => Create a pool of trades for further management/analysis. Apply multiple filters simultaneously => Separate trades / EAs/ Strategies and get their summary based on Magic, symbol, comment etc.
- Charts and Distribution => Graphical representation of your trades in a variety of ways.
- Reports => Export information about your trades in HTM or CSV reports.
Product requires NO difficult installation or adjustment. Just plug and play.
Most of the currently existing analysis/monitoring services do not allow strategy separation from the account's trading history but they do require to provide investor’s password / make your trading history accessible to them.
With Mission Analyse there is no need to link your account to any monitoring service or give access to your account and make your private data public.
Customizable colors and fonts of the panel. Resizable and reorderable table columns. Columns which are not needed can be hidden.
- Extended logging in a separate log file
- Experts Tab logging
- Email notifications
- Push Notifications
- MT4 alerts
This product is under constant development. Any suggestions and comments are always welcome at email@example.com
• Minor bug fixes and cosmetic changes
• Code optimization and performance improvements
• Added main background color change option
• Added an option to select History Resolution period from the Mission Menu. It drastically improves reports/charts calculation speed
• Changed data storing and recovery system, so this version CANNOT take over the previous version data. It should be started afresh. Finish the previous version of EA operation first before updating.