This EA analysis the market while in low volatility market condition and this method determines the entry levels based on multiple timeframes on finding the entry price. The trend of the trade were used using built-in auto trend function by the EA itself. This EA were build for day trading type system.
With three money management functions, users can simply choose according to amount of risk. It also has auto trailing and break even functions while using fixed stop loss and take profit. This EA will filter the trades using local PC time and day filter on Friday.
The best thing about this EA it has low stop loss and low take profit enabling the user to start the EA as low balance as $10 while having less inputs setting. By default this EA setting are meant to be set and go type of EA.
Pairs/TimeFrame: EURUSD Timeframe M5.
Safe Trading Environment
- No Hedging and no Martingale.
- Stop loss and Take profit is fixed for set and go trading.
- Three types of Money Management available to choose.
- Uses Trailing stop for tight stop loss with break even also available to use.
Simplicity and Compatibility
- Plug and play type of Expert Advisor.
- Not require to change any settings.
- All default settings can support 4 and 5 digits broker.
- Support ECN or non ECN brokers.
- Less consume CPU/RAM therefore it can run well in most PC/Laptop.
- Can use any leverage.
- Lots - For Fixed lot size. If 0 value then lot size will use MMType lots, if value >0 then fixed Lots will be use and the same value will be apply for lot/volume in trades.
- MMType - Money Management zone. There are 3 types of risk management, input any value from 0-2.
- TypePercent - If MMType value MTypePercent then lot = risk by percent e.g with value 2 will risked only 2% of account free margin.
- TypeMoney - If MMType value MTypeMoney then lot = risk by money e.g value 100 for every $100 profit increment lot increased by 0.01.
- TypeStoploss - If MMType value MTypeStoploss then lot = risk by stop loss percent e.g value 3 stop loss risk only 3% of account free margin.
- TrailingStop - Value 0 to disable. Input value >0 to use trailing stop and with the same value used to start trailing.
- BreakEven - Value 0 to disable. Input value >0 to use break even and with the same value used to start break even.
- LockPips - If break even is enable then lockpips will also enabled. Value 0.1 for breakeven price to 1 pip profit will be locked.
- TakeProfit - Value 0 to disable. Value >0 to use fixed take profit. Default value supports 4 and 5 digits broker e.g value 10=100 pips in 5 digits broker.
- StopLoss - Value 0 to disable. Value >0 to use fixed stop loss. Default value supports 4 and 5 digits broker e.g value 10=10 pips in 4 digits broker.
- MaxSpread - Value >0 to use max spread. if value 3 = 30 pips for 5 digits broker.
- MaxSlippage - Max slippage value to open or close positions/orders. Value >0 to use max spread. if value 3 = 30 pips for 5 digits broker.
- Recommended pairs EURUSD or any currency pairs at once using Timeframe M5.
- 5 digits broker with minimum lot/volume start 0.01 and lot/volume increment by 0.01
- For live trade PC/VPS GMT change to GMT-5/New York Time.
- For testing require to change broker time to GMT -5 or New York time.
- Use low latency/ping VPS with minimum 1GB RAM 20GB HDD.
- Low spread brokers with the average of 20-30 pips spread(5 digit broker), the lower the spread the better.
- Delete trading logs files to maintain PC performance.
- Use low risk of money management.