Fast Switching Symbols Periods Keyboard MT5 Demo
The demo version differs from the full version only in that it switches the timeframes: Daily, Weekly, Monthly; Symbols: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF.
The full version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/23553
The indicator allows you to quickly switch from one instrument to another, from one time frame to another using the keyboard. Each command can be assigned a hot key from A-Z (case-insensitive) and VK_OEM_COMMA ("<" on the keyboard) and VK_OEM_PERIOD (">" on the keyboard).
This can help you to operate the maximum number of instruments that are available at your broker, analyze more instruments/periods in less time.
You can also save a default template with the added buttons, then they will be automatically added to the newly opened charts.
The utility also displays the information on the current instrument: spread (in real time), swap, swaprollover3day, stoplevel, freezelevel.
- START_PERIOD - time frame for opening new instrument charts (when pressing Next_Symbol, Prev_Symbol, New_List).
- Already_Open_Symbol - when set to NO, pressing Next_Symbol, Prev_Symbol, New_List will not open the next instrument if it has already been open on another chart, but will open the one after it instead.
- color_Label - color of the labels on the chart of the current symbol / time frame.
Description of the actions performed by the hot keys:
Each action can be assigned a hot key from A-Z (case-insensitive) and VK_OEM_COMMA ("<" on the keyboard) and VK_OEM_PERIOD (">" on the keyboard).
- New List (L by default) - creates a new chart with the successive instrument (in the Market Watch) and switches to the new chart.
- Info Symbol (I by default) - opens a panel with the information on the current instrument:
- FreezeLevel - freeze level of orders in points;
- StopLevel - the closest distance to the price in points, where orders can be placed;
- Spread - the current spread, the value is updated in real time;
- Swap - long/Short;
- SwapRollOver3Days - the day when triple Swap is charged.
- Prev_Symbol (< by default) - switches the instrument to the next one (listed in Market Watch) from bottom to top (if the instrument is the first, switches to the last one, thus cycling in a loop).
- Next_Symbol (> by default) - switches the instrument to the next one (listed in Market Watch) from top to bottom (if the instrument is the last, switches to the first one, thus cycling in a loop).
- Period_Down (Z by default) - switches the time frame from the higher to the smaller (month - minute).
- Period_Up (X by default) - switches the time frame from the smaller to the higher (minute - month).