HP Wave Entry Alerts Indicator
- Indicator to identify and display peaks and troughs for a given time period.
- This indicator is one indicator that repaints, in the sense that the actual signal is disappearing from the screen if price goes and makes a new high/new low after such a signal appears.
- These are extremely useful as they represent actually a series of higher highs or lower lows that are being marked on the screen and they show a sell or a buy alert for the trade to come.
- For example, if the whole system shows bearish conditions and such a sell alert signal provided by Wave Entry Alerts indicator appears, then this is the moment one should have highlighted attention for entering the market.
- Scans through history bars and analyses peaks and troughs.
- Draws a point with circle where it finds a peak or trough.
- The peak and trough are marked in separate colors.
- It also generates alerts when the condition is satisfied.
- The alerts are configurable in the input of the indicator.
The Traders can choose from several types of alerts
- BOX Alert - This is a pop up dialog box alert.
- EMAIL Alert - The traders can also opt for the email alerts.
- SOUND Alert - The traders can use sound for the alert.
- AlertLv1 - The traders can opt for these textual alert.
- AlertLv2 - This is another textual alert for the traders.