HP Three coloured RSI Line Indicator
- It is a simple to use indicator, in which the color of indicator changes to red or blue when it crosses a specific RSI level given by a user.
- It indicates according to a user input and is very easy to customize
- The Upper and Lower RSI levels can be set by users in the inputs panel (refer to the inputs screenshot)
- The color of the indicator line is grey while it lies in between the Upper and Lower RSI levels
- Indicator line color changes to blue when it crosses the Upper level (refer to the introduction screenshot)
- Indicator line color changes to red when it crosses the Lower level given by a user (refer to the introduction screenshot)
- Upper Level - input the value, above which the blue indicator line represents when RSI crosses the upper level
- Lower Level - input the value which shows the red indicator line as it passes the lower level given by a user.