The Miami Expert Advisor automatically searches for the entry points based on the Parabolic SAR and CCI indicators. In case of unsuccessful entry, the EA maintains deals using the Martingale strategy.
Unlike the Urban EA, in the Miami MT5 EA, the TakeProfit is added to the opening price of the last trade.
The default EA settings are for GBPUSD, the best periods for the EA operation are М5-H1
Optimization cab be performed by Control points.
The main parameters to be optimized are TakeProfit, PipsStep, UseInd1, RUseInd1, UseInd2, RUseInd2.
The EA automatically determines the number of decimal places in the instrument price
- UseRevers=true: Close profitable trade in case of a reverse signal
- UseSmartClose=true: If the opened positions reach the TakeProfit level while a positive trend is present, trades will accumulate profit until a reverse signal appears
- Risk: Determine the lot of the first order depending on the size of free margin. If Risk=1, the lot will be calculated as 0.01 lot per $1000 of free margin for 5-digit quotes and 0.1 lot per $1000 for 4-digit quotes
- LotExponent: Coefficient for exponential multiplication of lots in the series for transferring to breakeven (optimize from 1.0 to 2.0 with any step)
- TakeProfit: Take profit level from the opening price in points, if quotes have 3 or 5 digits, the TakeProfit is multiplied by 10
- PipsStep: Distance of loss in points for opening the next order, if quotes have 3 or 5 digits, the PipsStep is multiplied by 10. Decreasing the PipStep increases the profitability and risk
- UseInd1=true: Use data of the Parabolic SAR indicator to evaluate the trend
- RUseInd1=true: Use data of the Parabolic SAR indicator to search for the reverse signal if UseRevers=true
- SARStep: Acceleration coefficient of the Parabolic SAR (Optimal parameters are close to standard)
- SARMaxStep: Maximum step of the Parabolic SAR (Optimal parameters are close to standard)
- UseInd2=true: Use data of the CCI indicator to evaluate the trend
- RUseInd2=true: Use data of the CCI indicator to search for the reverse signal if UseRevers=true
- CCIPeriod: Period of the CCI indicator
- CCIPrice: Applied price of the CCI (varies from 0 to 4 with step of 1)
- CCIMAPeriod: Period of the Moving Average, based on the CCI indicator
- CCIMAShift: Shift of the Moving Average, based on the CCI indicator
- CCIMAMethod: Averaging method of the Moving Average, based on the CCI indicator
- TFrame: Timeframe of the indicators. It is convenient to use for the evaluation of the EA on different timeframes. Important! Optimization period in the tester must be smaller than the periods tested in the TFrame parameters.
- UseTime=true: Limit operation time of the EA (uses server time)
- HourStart: EA operation start time
- HourEnd: EA operation end time
- Slippage: Allowed price slippage in points
- MaxTrades: Maximum number of opened orders
- MagicNumber: Individual number of the EA
Note! The EA should be disabled before the events that may bring high volatility into the market (such events are always widely covered by the media), as strong rise/fall in the instrument may result in loss of deposit.