True Scalper EA MT5
True Scalper EA MT5 is a fully automated Expert Advisor, that does not use standard indicators. It applies an original scalping algorithm based on the price movement for analyzing the market conditions. Depending on the mode selected in the Dynamic_Lot input parameter, the EA can trade using either the fixed lot specified in Fix_Lot or using a dynamic lot with the value calculated based on the free margin and the Balance and Risk parameters. The TakeProfit and StopLoss values can be set manually, or automatically set by the EA. Positions are closed either after reaching the TakeProfit or StopLoss, or when the profit taking block triggers, or by time. The EA features the ability to trade at the specified time. Suitable for trading instruments with three and five decimal places. Optimized for trading EURUSD M15.
- Ready to go without any particular setup.
- Minimum initial deposit starts from $50 when using a fixed lot of Fix_Lot=0.01;
- It is possible to set the maximum allowed spread value for opening a position;
- It is possible to set the maximum size of the dynamic lot;
- It is possible to allow trading at the specified time of the day;
- It works best on the EURUSD M15;
- Account type - any.
- Easy to use, no complex settings;
- No martingale, no hedging.
- Trade - trading settings;
- Dynamic_Lot - dynamic lot mode. Automatic calculation and setting of the lot size based on free margin and the Balance and Risk parameters;
- Risk - maximum risk per trade for calculation of the dynamic lot size. Recommended values are 10 to 30;
- Fix_Lot - fixed lot size. Recommended value is 0.01 for deposit of $50 or higher;
- StopLoss - Stop Loss value in pips. If 0 - calculated and set by the EA;
- TakeProfit - the Take Profit value in pips. If 0 - calculated and set by the EA;
- Max_Spread - maximum allowed spread size for opening positions, in points. If 0 - no more than 20 points;
- Max_Lot - maximum allowed dynamic lot size;
- Pos_Live - maximum holding time for unprofitable positions, hours. If 0 - ignored;
- TimeTrade - trading time settings;
- StartHour - trading start hour;
- StopHour - trading end hour;
- Optimization - settings for the EA optimization;
- Close_Day - enable/disable forced closure of positions at the end of the trading day;
- Loss/Volume - the level to trigger the position averaging block. Suitable values are from 10 to 200;
- Profit/Volume - the level to trigger the profit taking block. Suitable values are from 10 to 150;
- Fibo_Break - the level for controlling the market volatility. Suitable values are from 0 to 1;
- Monday - enable/disable trading on Monday;
- Tuesday - enable/disable trading on Tuesday;
- Wednesday - enable/disable trading on Wednesday;
- Thursday - enable/disable trading on Thursday;
- Friday - enable/disable trading on Friday;
- Average_Ratio - lot multiplier for averaging orders. Recommended values are 1 to 5.
- Recommended pair: EURUSD;
- Timeframe: M15.
Optimized input parameters Max_Spread and Fibo_Break.
Added prohibition on opening positions when spread is greater than 20 points.
Added market news filtering, namely, trading is stopped before the release of high-impact news.