StelsOne is designed for automated trading on the exchange. It can quickly raise your deposit, as well as ruin it, so do not forget about proper money management and optimization of settings for the symbols used.
The trading robot sets a pending limit orders in the price areas where the trend is most likely to reverse.
When a signal appears, the robot places a pending order and waits till it triggers. Then it closes a profit or uses averaging with pending limit orders, which are opened as they are triggered at the specified distance from each other. Trading is performed mainly within the day. If none of the pending order triggers until the current timeframe candlestick closes, the pending order will be deleted.
The EA uses features virtual take profit, trailing stop and breakeven levels.
The EA works with all pairs, optimization in the strategy tester is required for each currency pair. It is recommended to use the minimum risks (maximum of 0.01 lot per 1000 units of deposit).
- Fix_lot - fixed initial lot;
- Dynamic_lot - initial lot, calculated as lot size per 1000 units of the deposit;
- StopLoss_Proc - stop loss calculated as a percentage of deposit;
- TakeProfit - take profit in points;
- TrailingStart - the level to activate the trailing stop, in points from the breakeven;
- TrailingStep - step of the trailing stop in points;
- lim_step - distance from the market order to place a pending order, in points;
- CountOrder_LS_rising - the number of positions, after which the "lim_step" will increase after each subsequent order;
- lim_step_rising - the number of points to increase the "lim_step" parameter by;
- Indent_price - indent from the price, in points;
- Trading_On_Trend_Only_MACD - if "true", enables the trend-based MACD filter;
- TimeFrameMACD - MACD timeframe;
- RSI_SELL - RSI level for sell orders;
- RSI_BUY - RSI level for buy orders;
- OnlyMarketOrder_OnlySymbol - if "true", trading is performed on a single symbol, if there are open positions.
- The user should perform testing, determine the risks and select appropriate symbols. It is recommended to test the EA operation in the Strategy Tester or on a demo account;
- Lower spread will improve results;
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually;
- Currency pair: any;
- Timeframe: any (recommended H1);
- Dealing center: any dealing center that supports working with MetaTrader 4;
- Any account type (recommended DMA, ECN, STP, NDD);
- Recommended account leverage 1:300 and above;
- Recommended deposit $1000 (or cents for cent accounts) for trading the micro lot 0.01
Remember that all investment decisions are made solely by you.