ADX on RSX Signal AM
The indicator shows RSX oscillator signals on a price chart. The efficient algorithm provides a high degree of reliability of such signals. The indicator displays signals of various types selected in the settings. The data of the ADX indicator are used for the calculation of the Oscillator.
- Lengh - RSX oscillator smoothing period;
- CountBars - amount of bars, at which indicator signals are displayed;
- Price - price for the indicator calculation;
- ADX_period - indicator period (should not be less than 0);
- oS - oversold level;
- oB - overbuy level;
- up_or_down - RSX direction change signal;
- exit_from_oversold_or_overbuy - RSX exit from oversold/overbuy zone;
- entrance_to_oversold_or_overbuy - RSX entry into oversold/overbuy zone;
- intersection_of_the_middle - RSX crossing the middle point between oversold/overbuy zones.