For any number of placed market and pending orders, the utility calculates the "breakeven level" - weighted average price. The calculation is performed individually for buy and sell orders. The weighted average price is marked with a label and colored horizontal line separately as well - one line for the buy price, and the other for sell price.
- Include pending. Include the pending orders in calculation. The default value of this parameter is false, and the calculation of the breakeven level is performed based on market order only.
- BuyColor. Color of the label and horizontal segment for the buy orders. The default is blue.
- SellColor. Color of the label and horizontal segment for the sell orders. The default is red.
- LineWidth. The width of lines and size of the price label. The default value of this parameter is two (2).
- LineStyle. Style of lines. By default, it is a conventional line without gaps.