News trading EA. If you trade news, then this EA is made for you.
The EA places pending orders in both direction at the specified time, with the (StopLoss) set.
It features modification of pending orders at the reverse rebounds, if there are no rapid movements, the order will not be opened. Everything depends on the settings.
The EA uses server time, it is also possible to use local time - (Time Local), the time can be offset - (Manual offset time (hh)).
In this expert, the time can be set three times for each day of the week.
All you need to do is correctly configure the settings and start working.
Set the time without the colon.
- Time Local - Use local time. "1" - use, "0" - do not use, 0 or 1.
- Manual offset time (hh) - Manual time offset, (hh).
- Every day, the start time - Start of the working day for each day, (hhmm). To disable, set to "0".
- Each day, end time - End of the working day for each day, (hhmm). Deletes pending orders and closes opened orders, if any. To disable, set to "0".
- Monday - "1" - work on Monday, "0" - do not work on Monday, 0 or 1.
- MonStartTime1 - 1 Operation start time (hhmm).
- MonEndTime1 - 1 Operation end time (hhmm).
- MonStartTime2 - 2 Operation start time (hhmm).
- MonEndTime2 - 2 Operation end time (hhmm).
- MonStartTime3 - 3 Operation start time (hhmm).
- MonEndTime3 - 3 Operation end time (hhmm).
MonStartTime1 , 2 , 3=0 - If time is not set, the EA works all day.
(Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)= all descriptions are the same as in Monday.
- Modify Order - Modification of orders, "0" - disabled, "1" - enabled, 0 or 1.
- Order distance from the current price - Distance of orders from the current price, from 1 to 300, in points.
- Bounce back - Rebound of orders, from 1 to 300, in points.
- Stop Loss - Stop loss value, from 0 to 1000, in points.
- Stop Loss from breakeven level - Value of breakeven to place the stop loss, from 0 to 200, in points.
- Slippage - Slippage, from 0 to 100, in points.
- Remember losses - store the loss value, "0" - store, "1" - do not store, 0 or 1.
- Rounding volume - Lot increase, "0" - lot size does not increase, "1" - addition, "2.3.4..." - Multiplication by the number specified in the Rounding volume,
- Volume Percentage - Lot size based on the percentage of the current free margin.
- Volume Max - Maximum lot size.
- The magic number of orders - Magic number of orders.
- Color panel - Color of the panel.