WY Chronos MT5
Expert-predictor. Multiple currency. M1 period. The EA works within the custom mathematical forecasting method of the price movement of as much as deep order of "n" based on speeds. It uses only price parameters without any indicators and martingale. The EA works on M1, 5-digits quotes. It equally effectively trades on all main currency pairs, for example, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, NZDUSD and so on. Basic parameters are optimal for safe trading with high mathemtical expectation. They are obtained during tests. Detailed and deep optimization on any currency pair is also possible. There is rather big number of input parameters for optimization. Additional Flt module is built for trading only on potentially safe flat areas.
- Directly performs mathematical forecasting of the future for several seconds ahead.
- The maximum simplicity and reliability of a mathematical forecasting method providing the highest speed of work.
- Excellent results of testing on all main currency pairs since 2000 and up to 2016.09.01.
- A possibility of smooth operation on all main currency pairs at the same time due to synchronization.
Tips for maximum efficiency
- ECN account with five-digit quotes
- The fastest execution of orders
- VPS service from the broker for minimum delays
- Minimum spreads
- Init Chrono System - enable the main trade system.
- Init Help Flt System - enable the auxiliary trade system trading on flat areas.
- Order Filling Type - method of filling of orders (different methods work at different types of accounts)
- Use Bars Instead Ticks - use points of closing of bars of the current period instead of ticks (the forecast for bars).
- Use Interface - enable interface.
- Use Msc Time Accuracy - use time of arrival of ticks with an accuracy of milliseconds (does not work in a tester).
- Close All Own Orders On Init - close all own orders in case of initialization.
- Close All Own Orders On Deinit - close all own orders in case of deinitialization.
- Maximum Accuracy - maximum forecasting accuracy (1... 2... n).
- Number Of Splittings Of Grid Of Time - accuracy of splitting a temporary grid.
- Minimum Of Seconds In The Future - minimum quantity of seconds for the forecast in the future.
- Maximum Of Seconds In The Future - maximum number of seconds for the forecast in the future.
- Extent Of Attenuation Of Time - extent of attenuation of a forecast accuracy depending on time.
- Pulse Strength To Open - relative indicator of force of an impulse in the future for opening a position.
- Pulse Strength To Support - relative indicator of force of an impulse in the future for preservation of an open position.
- Max. Of Unprofitable Orders After An Impulse - most admissible number of losing orders after gaining a profit.
- Profit Of The Starting Transaction - profit in points of the control transaction, from which it is possible to trade.
- To Block Detection Of Impulses On "N" Of Seconds After A Flat - block the main system on N seconds after detection of a flat area.
- Minimum Volume - minimum average amount for opening orders.
- Candles For Volume - candles for calculating average volume.
- Stop Loss Points - stop loss level in points.
- Take Profit Points - take profit level in points.
- Slippage For Open In Points - slippage for opening orders in points.
- Slippage For Close In Points - slippage for closing orders in points.
- Lot (on disabled auto control) - lot if automatic lot size management is disabled.
- Lot Auto Control - enable auto management of the size of lot.
- Max Lose Percent - maximum percent of loss from the deposit for one transaction.
- Spread Control Init - enable control of size of spread.
- Max Spread - most admissible spread for opening a transaction.
- Use Local Time - use current computer time.
- Hour Start - hour of the beginning of trade.
- Minute Start - minute of the beginning of trade.
- Hour End - hour of the end of trade.
- Minute End - minute of the end of trade.