Recommended currency pairs – GBPJPY, USDJPY and AUDJPY.
Use of price movement patterns allows achieving a mathematical advantage over the market.
All trades have a fixed stop loss and take profit, take profit exceeds possible loss several times.
The EA trades in the fully automated mode and uses the breakeven function when price moves half of the distance towards the take profit.
The Relax Time EA trades on H4, which provides a very accurate testing on history.
Note: Set the correct GMT offset for the proper operation of the EA.
How to find out your broker's GMT:
1 Check the Market Watch of your MetaTrader platform: https://c.mql5.com/1/52/mw.png
2. Find GMT on the Internet.
In my example it is 6:16:43
3. Make a simple calculation:
Terminal time minus GMT = your broker's GMT
In my example: 09:xx – 06:xx = 3
My broker's GMT = 3
- Lot – traded lot of SmartLot is set to false.
- SmartLot – if true, lot size is calculated automatically as 10% of balance.
- GMT – your broker's GMT offset
- Breakeven – if set to true, Stop Loss will be moved to breakeven as soon as price moves a half of distance to Take Profit.
- Magic – Magic for Buy orders
- Magic2 - Magic for Sell orders
- TPx – Take Profit multiplier (how many times it is larger than Stop Loss, recommended value is 2).