Support and Resistance ZONE Draw
This indicator helps to draw support and resistance zones. Simply point your mouse to the level where you want to draw a zone and press button you have chosen from the settings. If you press 1, it means that you want to draw line for strong support and resistance. If you press 2, it means that you want to draw line for normal support and resistance. If you press 3, it means that you want to draw line for weak support and resistance.
Settings also allow to set up drawing SUPPORT and RESISTANCE ZONES! You just define interval in pips in the settings and draw in same way like a SR lines.
You can set your buttons to draw!
- DrawSupportKey - select a key for drawing a support zone (default: S)
- DrawResistanceKey - select a key for drawing a resistance zone (default: R)
- InBackground - draw all rectangles (SR zones) in the background (true/false)
- SupportZoneColor - select a color for a support zone (rectangle)
- ResistanceZoneColor - select a color for a resistance zone (rectangle)