Trade Copier Master to slaves
The Master account is the account to be traded on, Slaves are all your clients account.
Each setup from the Master will be copied to all of the Slave clients.
Multi MetaTrader installation is a must, install it for each account.
Supports trade types
- Market orders:
- BUY, SELL
- Pending orders:
- Optional: BUY LIMIT, SELL LIMIT, BUY STOP, SELL STOP
- Optional: TP and SL
It is also possible to set up a computer with master/slaves accounts and trade the Master account from your mobile phone. Making it accessible anytime and anywhere in the world.
Setups from the Master account will still be copied to all the clients.
- Filename: name of the common file to hold data from master to slave accounts
- Copier mode: Mode Master or Mode Slave
- Lot percent: order lot size will be a percentage of the master order
- Fix lot: fixed lot
- Copy SL and TP: No = not copy SL and TP, Yes = Copy SL and TP
- Copy pending orders: Yes/No
- Delay: delay the copy in milliseconds
- Pips tolerance: when the price moves more than we want, order will not be copied
- Magic: order magic ID
- Prefix: different brokers sometimes add prefix to the pair name
- Suffix: different brokers sometimes add suffix to the pair name
Please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail 24/7 if you have any questions or need any assistance, installation, registration, etc.
Instructions/How to set the copier
Trade Copier Master to Slaves is an EA (Expert Adviser). In order to use the copier, the AutoTrading option must be enabled on the MT4 platform.
On the master account, open a EURUSD chart on M5 timeframe and attach the EA to the chart, make sure that the Copier mode parameter is set to Master account.
On the slave accounts, where you want to copy the trades to, open a EURUSD chart on M5 timeframe and attach the EA to the chart. Make sure that the Copier mode parameter is set to Slave account.
Other ==SLAVE PARAMETERS== are an option, you can set lot percent or use fixed lot, you can configure it to Copy/Don't Copy the SL and TP and configure it to Copy/Don't Copy pending orders.
Sometimes, brokers add suffix or prefix to the pairs names, for example on the master account it will be EURUSD and on the slave account it will be EURUSD.bo, in order to make the copier work just add the suffix or prefix values on the slave settings.
Pips tolerance means don't copy trades if the difference in the prices between master and slave is greater than the one set in this parameter.
I advise you to try it first on demo accounts.